[BoB] BAND OF BROTHERS - Friendly, Casual and Easy To Join - BF1/BF4/PUBG

Comments

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Rubenmannetje We can take this post to a whole new level with GIFs, how did we miss that o.O

D6l8fu1.gif
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Remember, Band of Brothers started using GIFs for bumps first!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg?t=1
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    @Rubenmannetje When I tell him to dank up his memes (he will hate on me in about a week)

tenor.gif
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    @Rubenmannetje Plz come home bby, we miss ya :cry:
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    This image might be just a bit too big...

them_dank_memes__gif__by_iheartcatz1-d8ob63m.gif

Don't let that stop you from joining us!
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    I should stop posting memes.

Nah...
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    My body is apparently 5 characters too short. Problem solved.

2T7BQdn.gif
  • Rubenmannetje
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    giphy.gif
    When someone new joins the recruitment channel
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    More souls to take...
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Hi,
    Band of Brothers is a close group of friendly gamers that are laid back and play for
    the fun and companionship in game rather than the 'oh so serious' pressured and always
    expecting high skill clans.

Saying that, we do play and focus on objectives when needed, but manage to retain
    the fun and laughter.

There is no weekly or monthly subs here, so you can relax by the pool and clean your
    stabby thing ready for your next kill.

We hold regular 'events' that are structured but designed to keep you entertained
    and enhance your enjoyment.

So grab a beer, a 'smoke and a pancake', put those headphones on and lets kill some
    stuff !

Join us on TS3: 85.236.100.96:11297

DementiaCat
    'Forgetting where the objective is since 1995'

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    How did I come across this LMAO
    tbh thats not hard

We don't like him lol <3
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    @Rubenmannetje Where are you, did you get lost bby? xd
  • Rubenmannetje
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i'm here you skurb
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    i'm here you skurb

giphy.gif
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    True Band of Brothers!

band_of_brothers_3.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Bump bump up!
  • Rubenmannetje
    Bump bump up!

What goes up must come down
  • Rubenmannetje
    zeh toucan
  • Rubenmannetje
    Le Toucan bumps
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    What goes up must come down

We're not really optimistic, are we? XD