[BoB] BAND OF BROTHERS - Friendly, Casual and Easy To Join - BF1/BF4/PUBG

Comments

• Rubenmannetje
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bumps
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bumps back
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Easy-going and loads of fun!
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Never Fight Alone with BoB on your side!

0OTgVgm.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join us on our TeamSpeak!
    85.236.100.96:11297

HVOuNeH.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Just stop by on TS and start playing with us! :smile:
    85.236.100.96:11297 or click https://tinyurl.com/bobclan-ts
  • Rubenmannetje
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still recruiting!
  • Rubenmannetje
    We are a group of of friends having loads of fun, join up!
  • Rubenmannetje
    Sick upvote and things
  • Rubenmannetje
    join for the ultimate original name!
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Let's keep the best platoons on top, shall we? :)
  • Jackal6681
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm way too much of a noob...in my 50's...lets just leave that there. Have played battlefield on Wii and then ps3 for years and then the Ps4 came out...and all my brothers left. I stopped playing BF4...a few years ago. I even admin a clan website that pretty much died after that....so now(a few years later) I got BF1 on the pc...so learning new controls will lead to me being killed a lot and even that when facing the wrong way etc Lol...are you still interested in old guys to join you? Need tips and someone to have my back...EU based.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    @Jackal6681 We certainly have place for you, we also have another member in his 50's :)
    Come on our TeamSpeak and poke Staff, we will help you from there: 85.236.100.96:11297 or click https://tinyurl.com/bobclan-ts
    I've sent you a friends request. See ya!
  • Jackal6681
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cheers. Accepted. Will download TS3 and set it up...will look out for you. Thanks.
  • Jackal6681
    You guys dont have a platoon by any chance do you?
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited September 2017
    @Jackal6681 If you have any trouble with TeamSpeak, poke Staff. I am on at the moment, if you are joining now.
    We do have a platoon, as the main thread states:
    Search for "The Band of Brothers" in Battlefield 1 to find us.

• Kattegat_Twin
    856 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Question: When you say that activity in the TS3 channel is a requirement, what exactly do you mean? I'll use a mic for in game communication, but I'm not really into microphone chatting outside of the game...
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    edited September 2017
    Question: When you say that activity in the TS3 channel is a requirement, what exactly do you mean? I'll use a mic for in game communication, but I'm not really into microphone chatting outside of the game...

@Kattegat_Twin What was meant to say is that we require our members to come to our TeamSpeak server when they are playing, joining the guys who are in game. If you want to play with others, voice comms is the way to go, and we use TS for that. Otherwise, why would one be looking for fellow players if they do not wish to communicate.
    Most of the conversations on TS happen when guys are gaming, it's really rare that someone will go and randomly discuss life issues without actually playing something at the same time :)

Update: If you are here because of that Hardcore BF4 server, I have to tell you it is not us who run it, but I can direct you at the people who do if you would like me to.
  • vital_getcarter
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Next week when I get my days off I will have to drop by and see how you all role. Old man on the way...
  • Jackal6681
    @Jackal6681 If you have any trouble with TeamSpeak, poke Staff. I am on at the moment, if you are joining now.
    We do have a platoon, as the main thread states:
    Search for "The Band of Brothers" in Battlefield 1 to find us.

Thank you mate. Will do once I work the basics of this game out and work on a little of the controls/training :-)