[BoB] BAND OF BROTHERS - Friendly, Casual and Easy To Join - BF1/BF4/PUBG

Comments

• Jamesuperfun
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anything and everything.
  • DementiaCat
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    random generated text comment.... join this lot, they love the cake !
  • Jamesuperfun
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Biscuits are good too
  • Foisky
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are you still active at Bf1?
  • DementiaCat
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yes they are
  • Foisky
    Is it okay for me to drop by on TS?
  • DementiaCat
    go for it, and then nudge someone idle with either L or A or R status to go through the recruitment process, just be patient they are prob eating cake.
  • Foisky
    Ok cool, tonight i have no mic at my disposal but I will drop by somewhere in the coming days.
  • HELLSPAWN1791
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Sign me up!!
  • Rby28-
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    im interested in this :)
  • Rubenmannetje
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bump, for old times sake
  • Rubenmannetje
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    another one
  • Jamesuperfun
    Good to have you with us @Foisky !

@HELLSPAWN1791 and @Rby28- please join our Teamspeak 3 server and poke a member of staff to join us - we'd be happy to have you.
  • Jamesuperfun
    We're still recruiting.
  • Jamesuperfun
    Anyone up for some games?
  • Sgt_Fozza
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm up for a game whenever you are online <3
  • Rubenmannetje
    On the BFV beta atm!
  • Jamesuperfun
    Had a lot of fun on the BFV beta too :)
  • Jamesuperfun
    Anyone else looking forward to the BFV release?
  • Rubenmannetje
    Howdy lads