Weekly BF

[BoB] BAND OF BROTHERS - Friendly, Casual and Easy To Join - BF1/BF4/PUBG

Comments

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hello All.

I have been in the BoB family for almost half a year now. Came here because my friend recommended it. He said I would not regret it, and so far, I did not. I was pleasantly surprised by friendliness of members and BoB Staff, especially, they had patience with me because I don't speak English very well, also, they are teaching me some English :) . They are very helpful too. In BoB you will always find laughter, teamplay and friendship. Hope to see new faces soon.

Greets to all.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We've got ourselves a neat music streaming channel on our comfy TS! Come check it out ;)
    Join the only true Band of Brothers :D

L1SpG2u.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join for the memes! :)

when-youre-telling-your-grandkids-about-all-the-meme-wars-3229322.png
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    JOIN THE BROTHERS IN ARMS!

bf3ZDxK.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Hi,
    Band of Brothers is a close group of friendly gamers that are laid back and play for
    the fun and companionship in game rather than the 'oh so serious' pressured and always
    expecting high skill clans.

Saying that, we do play and focus on objectives when needed, but manage to retain
    the fun and laughter.

There is no weekly or monthly subs here, so you can relax by the pool and clean your
    stabby thing ready for your next kill.

We hold regular 'events' that are structured but designed to keep you entertained
    and enhance your enjoyment.

So grab a beer, a 'smoke and a pancake', put those headphones on and lets kill some
    stuff !

Join us on TS3: 85.236.100.96:11297

DementiaCat
    'Forgetting where the objective is since 1995'
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    True Band of Brothers!

band_of_brothers_3.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Join us on our TeamSpeak!
    85.236.100.96:11297

aLYWecb.jpg
  • GrumpehBrit
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hi,
    Band of Brothers is a close group of friendly gamers that are laid back and play for
    the fun and companionship in game rather than the 'oh so serious' pressured and always
    expecting high skill clans.

Saying that, we do play and focus on objectives when needed, but manage to retain
    the fun and laughter.

There is no weekly or monthly subs here, so you can relax by the pool and clean your
    stabby thing ready for your next kill.

We hold regular 'events' that are structured but designed to keep you entertained
    and enhance your enjoyment.

So grab a beer, a 'smoke and a pancake', put those headphones on and lets kill some
    stuff !

Join us on TS3: 85.236.100.96:11297

DementiaCat
    'Forgetting where the objective is since 1995'
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Hello fellow Battlefielders! :)
    My name is SgtDarkPhoenix, or just Phoenix for short. My real name is Luke and I have been in Band of Brothers for well over a year and a half now (time really flies by in here...). I joined a week after the clan was founded in this form.

Before, I was always playing alone and it soon got really boring. I almost lost interest in the game completely, as I only had one real friend I occasionally played with. I accidentally discovered the Battlelog Forums and posted a thread in the Recruitment section. Jamesuperfun, the Founder of BoB, was quick to reply and got me to join their TeamSpeak. Within minutes, I was a happy Member of BoB and started playing with the fellas. It was at that point that my gaming experience completely changed! No longer can I imagine a single game without somebody from BoB by my side on TS. Having friends to play with is a total game changer, and playing with guys from BoB is even better!

Soon after joining I was promoted to Recruiter and then to Leader. I loved helping out and it was appreciated and rewarded. I was promoted to rank Administrator, which is basically the highest you can get in BoB.
    Currently I'm the boss in here, together with James B)

That was a short story about a guy who spent 10 minutes on TeamSpeak with BoB Staff, and it was those 10 minutes that later changed his Battlefield experience in the best way possible. I couldn't be more glad that I joined this fabulous community!
    I wholeheartedly recommend this clan to everyone that ever wanted to make some new friends and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played.

You will have incredible amounts of fun on our TS. One time 6 of us were laughing so hard that there was complete silence for 15 seconds followed by everyone taking a deep breath. (you know what it looks like when you laugh like a flipping seal while holding your stomach)

GNvdQ1h.jpg

Moments like those are what I cherish the most and what I'd love to share with new people.

P.S. James is love, James is life <3 #nohomo
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    No donations nor fees. Best group of people to game with!

EZ86OFf.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    "Body is 5 characters too short." - oh no, you won't huehue
    PPFEdfp.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    "That photo defines our BoB perfectly,
    a bunch of morons with guns." - 4D71AN

bantkDb.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Seven Nation Army <3

ZEXsedB.jpg
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Huehuehue

ahwLPbm.jpg

• SgtDarkPhoenix
    j36c wrote: »
    Hi

I have been with BoB for about 6 months and its been so much fun! The clan seems to have a 6th sense as when one person joins a game they also join in. If you're playing BF1 you will get so much more out of it by playing in a group.

Bye guys :)
  • GrumpehBrit
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love memes.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Puko_Sy wrote: »
    Hi there,

I have been in this BoB group/clan/family for quite a few months, and I am so glad that I am here with these guys. Phoenix is The One who introduced me to how stuff works and all, but it is James aka Big Man who accepted me in BoB family after a friendly talk. The most positive thing about BoB is friendliness of Members here. We talk a lot and have fun. So far I haven't had any disputes or issues with anything or anyone because it is that much awesome. I recommend BoB family to everybody, you will not regret it!
    Best regards to all.

P.S. If you ever come here and play, lets get rekt Phoenix cause EZ
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    Memes are love, memes are life.
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    We always love ourselves some new people. Pop on TS :)
  • SgtDarkPhoenix
    You are welcome to stop by on TS ;)