BF1 not showing up as "owned"

ZombieP1ow
669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The little tags next to your (my) name fails to show BF1, so it locks me out of the Xbox section, once Nov 4 hits, if it's not updated, I'll be locked from commenting in this section too.

Comments

• dzzw1
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Log out and log back in.
  • Capsfan5487
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2016
    I have the same problem, it's not just as simple as "log out and log back in". I've tried that, I've tried clearing my cache/cookies, I've tried multiple accounts on multiple different computers. The email that shows up on my PS4 when I play BF1 is an email that I only used for SWBF and none of my other games (it's not even a real email). Even though my PSN account is the same as my EA and Origin accounts it displays that fake email when I play BF1 on my PS4 with no way to change it or log out. Not sure how to fix it I tried everything I could think of but it's all screwed up somehow.
  • DownBeachDynasty
    271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    dzzw1 wrote: »
    Log out and log back in.

• JoeyDeacan77
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My problem was a gamertag issue with linked email.

Appears i signed upto to one game with a different email.

Have you tried ea help chat? My problem was sorted in about 10 mins just by them assigning new email to tag.
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ugh. the dreaded EA (HELL)P CHAT...

My worst fears, confirmed...
  • ZombieP1ow
    well, I didn't do anything and now it's fixed.

Hey, the LMGs are weak.

(wonder if they'll fix that as quickly....)