Quick match not working

GRATED526
23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I have been sitting here for the better part of an hour trying to get into a Domination Match. This is crazy, what gives? Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• MajGenWarhawk
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Have you looked in the server browser to see if there are any active servers at the moment.
  • GRATED526
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think I figured it out. I switched from bf1 to Netflix and when I switched back I had been dropped from the server. I reconnected but it wouldn't ever load. I had to restart my Xbox and reconnect and it all worked fine.
  • vdubs_kopfschus
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    another option to try, instead of powering down completely, is to go to your home screen, hit the "start" button and quit/end the app/game. wait about 30 seconds and then restart it.

maybe quicker than actually powering the console off, this is what i do when i encounter anything like this.

good luck.
  • daviesjsd
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the one above worked for me, thanks mate.
  • full951
    1338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    use the server browser. never use quickmatch