Which House in Games of Thrones would you like to be a part of?

Lordmang4
2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
It's close for me between Houses Stark and Lannister, but when it comes down to it, I'd pick House Lannister.
I think that House would have done remarkably well if it weren't for the bunglings of one of its members (Cersei).
Besides, I'd rather be a member of a House with a useful motto (A Lannister always pays his debts) than one that uses a weather forecast (House Stark's "Winter is coming").

Comments

• HVA_HEADBUSTA
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    It's close for me between Houses Stark and Lannister, but when it comes down to it, I'd pick House Lannister.
    I think that House would have done remarkably well if it weren't for the bunglings of one of its members (Cersei).
    Besides, I'd rather be a member of a House with a useful motto (A Lannister always pays his debts) than one that uses a weather forecast (House Stark's "Winter is coming").

For me it would be Targaryen. Because Dragons.
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I like House T but can't get behind a house whose family could go crazy at any moment (because of all the inbreeding among the House's members).
    Remember, the Mad King didn't go crazy until later in his life. The same thing could happen to Daenerys at some point.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ramsay Bolton's. Lol
  • Lordmang4
    You're .... interesting. But please stay away from me. :)
  • DestronDeadEnd
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love the Starks. They would be my house for sure. But, they have one problem. "Quick Tempers, Slow Minds", in the words of Littlefinger.
  • Lordmang4
    That's my concern with House Stark as well. They're so noble that it makes then a little naive at times.

• BaronVonGoon
    6725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Lol haha
  • HVA_HEADBUSTA
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I love the Starks. They would be my house for sure. But, they have one problem. "Quick Tempers, Slow Minds", in the words of Littlefinger.
    They sure do have a tendency of dying.
  • Lordmang4
    Nobel83-9 wrote: »

Lol haha

The actor who plays Ramsay is very good. He portrays Ramsay's sadistic mindset extremely well.
  • BaronVonGoon
    I really hope HBO is able to create another great show like this once it's over. I believe next season will the last.
  • Lordmang4

And coming back to life.
    #JonSnowIsBack
  • DestronDeadEnd
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

They die because they tend to be ignorant to the help of others. Robb Stark pretty much kept his strategy to himself, and then got mad when people like Edmure didn't know.
  • Lordmang4

They die because they tend to be ignorant to the help of others. Robb Stark pretty much kept his strategy to himself, and then got mad when people like Edmure didn't know.

Jon Snow did the same (ignored Sansa's insights on Ramsay).
    If Sansa hadn't reached out to Littlefinger and the Knights of the Vale for help, Jon would have died. Again.
  • DestronDeadEnd

If Sansa hadn't reached out to Littlefinger and the Knights of the Vale for help, Jon would have died. Again.

Sansa better not be too sly with Jon. If she doesn't warn him about Baelish,it will likely be a fatal mistake. But her withholding info did get Ramsay in the field....so it could go both ways.
  • Lordmang4

Sansa better not be too sly with Jon. If she doesn't warn him about Baelish,it will likely be a fatal mistake. But her withholding info did get Ramsay in the field....so it could go both ways.

Using Jon Snow as bait to get Ramsay in the field is a BIG gamble. Jon could have easily died. Then who would be King in the North?
  • DestronDeadEnd

Using Jon Snow as bait to get Ramsay in the field is a BIG gamble. Jon could have easily died. Then who would be King in the North?

I don't know. Lyanna Mormont, I suppose...
  • Lordmang4

I think I would rather back Sansa than Lady Mormont. Sansa is still a Stark.
  • DestronDeadEnd

I think I would rather back Sansa than Lady Mormont. Sansa is still a Stark.

Lyanna is such a **** though. Meh, anybody is better than Petyr Baelish I suppose. Hope he gets the sword next season.
  • HVA_HEADBUSTA
    Nobel83-9 wrote: »
    I really hope HBO is able to create another great show like this once it's over. I believe next season will the last.
    I wouldn't worry about HBO. They've pretty much dominated the past 20 years of tv programming with what are now considered television classics.

meh, I blame Jon's revival on the show exceeding the books. If a character is brought back from the dead, then they've pretty much written a spoiler on how that character isn't going to be killed off. At least not until they get close to the end of the series. It's one of the reason's why I knew how the Battle of the besterds was going to turn out.

IMO they should have left Jon dead. That was a fantastic way to end a season by doing something no one expected, and leaving everyone guessing what happens next for an entire year. Bringing him back afterwards just made the whole event pointless. Like instead of being a cliffhanger, it turned out to be plain salad with no exciting ingredients added to it.
  • Lordmang4
    They had to bring back Jon Snow.
    Otherwise, there wouldn't have been a worthy male Stark to become King in the North.
    Bran couldn't be it in his crippled state (none of the other Lords would have followed him).