Medic

bmatazz
275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anybody else having problems with revieving when I hit left on d pad it keeps putting the gas mask on then I have to press up on the d pad twice to get it off is it just me r is anybody else getting this

Comments

• Whorphanage
    72 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Idk revive is right d-pad for me. Sometimes I just get in a hurry and hit up and put mask on instead.
  • Ieftsyde
    85 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I swapped my buttons around because in hairy situations, whenever I press right it's too far and I hit gas mask. Most people have this problem, wish it wasn't so sensitive.
  • Marz0008
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the same thing happen seemingly 1 in every 3 times I hit it. I get killed due to it about half the time. I really hope that this is fixed in the next update. That and the revive bug that causes you to be unable to shoot until you switch weapons.
  • bmatazz
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks though it was only me might try that leftsyde