Weekly BF

Fix The SPAWNS

Cactus757
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I am so sick of spawning on what appears to be safe spot and die 1 second later. Happens several times a game. Doesn't matter if I spawn on a flag or squad, still happens.

I have seen enemy spawn out of the blue 10ft in front of me and I kill them immediately. Also I've spawned next to an enemy. Shot or knifed 1 sec later.

The "under fire" is broken and the spawns are atrocious.

Comments

• Bazmattaz
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi,

I'm a developer at DICE. I can tell you that we are very aware of the issue and at the moment are reconsidering our spawn point engine logic. There'll be a patch coming very shortly so please do watch this space and subscribe to Battlefield 1 news.

Have a great day.

Bazmattaz
    Battlefield 1 Developer
    DICE
  • FlankerMTL
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think I've been spawn killed once, maybe twice, in the 30+ hours I've played. I don't understand how some people are getting spawn killed. When you spawn on a flag, it spawns you pretty far away. And if you spawn on a team mate, well you have to be ready for anything. Look where they are on the map, and how close they are to an objective before spawning
  • diagoro
    1551 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bazmattaz wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm a developer at DICE. I can tell you that we are very aware of the issue and at the moment are reconsidering our spawn point engine logic. There'll be a patch coming very shortly so please do watch this space and subscribe to Battlefield 1 news.

Have a great day.

Bazmattaz
    Battlefield 1 Developer
    DICE

Could you also fix it so I don't spawn 75 yards away from a safe location????
  • BillSzoverdu
    280 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi,

Have a great day.

Bazmattaz
    Battlefield 1 Developer
    DICE

Can there be snacks included at spawn points also, please.
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The big problem here is the delay from zooming into the map. This means that if you are chasing a person down and bayonet charge them a teammate can still spawn on them a second after they die. So basically everytime you kill someone from behind you have to try to spawntrap someone.
  • Bazmattaz
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Guys,

Please do be patient, we are trying to accommodate everyone. There will be snacks and refreshments at the main spawn points. However anyone with a nut allergy should avoid, also if you're a vegan, there is no vegan option. Vegans are recommended to try a game from the swell guys at Activison called "Call of Duty".

Bazmattaz
    Battlefield 1 Developer
    DICE
  • Truffleshuffle03
    2267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Cactus757 wrote: »
    I am so sick of spawning on what appears to be safe spot and die 1 second later. Happens several times a game. Doesn't matter if I spawn on a flag or squad, still happens.

I have seen enemy spawn out of the blue 10ft in front of me and I kill them immediately. Also I've spawned next to an enemy. Shot or knifed 1 sec later.

The "under fire" is broken and the spawns are atrocious.

The first time I joined a multiplayer game when I spawned in at the flag we had by our base it placed me standing on a pot of fire and I caught fire!
  • TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm pretty sure you will get banned for impersonating a Dev........
  • zterrans
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've spawned at a flag and into a tank round. But if you want guaranteed death, try spawning in that pigeon mode. In one match, 7 straight clicks on the random spawn button caused me to get killed within seconds, as I spawned in front of shotguns, into an incendiary grenade as it was exploding, into a sniper's bullet (though I suppose I probably saved another player's life with that one), and in front of a bayonet charge.

Haven't had that much misfortune with conquest, but once you get small maps, you kind of get either spawnkilled or put into BF3's Kharg Island truck of death spawn points.
  • Prep768
    3440 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,

Have a great day.

Bazmattaz
    Battlefield 1 Developer
    DICE

lol, I'm guessing players are getting used to spawn points too
  • Truffleshuffle03
    2267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I was thinking the same thing but who knows.
  • onkruid26
    590 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member