How many metals have you gotten so far?

ZombieP1ow
669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I have 4 so far.
Legion of Blood.
Royal Order of the Stag.
Assault Order of Valor.
Order of the Red Dragon. (the most challenging one yet.)

I find the metal system to be a bonus, something to pursue while you're playing. Gives me a reason to use other classes and try stuff I would normally shun.

Comments

• lostlegends4
    217 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    Haven't had much luck with medals....

Any tips?
  • xOmniumGatherum
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    9 so far. Next reset in 23hrs. Plan on 5 more.
  • suprehombre
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    The only that mattered to me. I got the melee medal in the first week, and I'm sporting the tags from it.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have all the metals. even the heavy ones. I'm American so I'm exposed to all kinds of environmental conditions that lead to metals in side of me. full spectrum
  • CherryCokeeee
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    full951 wrote: »
    I have all the metals. even the heavy ones. I'm American so I'm exposed to all kinds of environmental conditions that lead to metals in side of me. full spectrum

I knew they'd be someone who touched on this