Issues After Today Origin Update !?

EXILE157
204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I cant even post this on BF4 PC Community!?

I can't seem to log in Origin or EA after Origin update today!??....I even did a "DNS Flush" as said to do in case and nothing?...I tried getting help via Chat and I get this message

-The help.ea.com page isn’t working help.ea.com took too long to respond. HTTP ERROR 504

Yet on my sons computer I can log into his account like nothing....

I had no issues until this ****' update!...I'm just pissed off right now...Anyone else having issues trying to log in into Origin!? or trying to reach EA!?

Comments

• PPNSteve
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I cant even post this on BF4 PC Community!?

^^ this.
  • EXILE157
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm finally back in!...Don't know how long it will last though....
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA was down last night, there were thousands of reports of being unable to connect. By now you should have figured out that DICE/EA couldn't fix a sandwich without breaking the whole kitchen.
  • tonymontana70
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    EA was down last night, there were thousands of reports of being unable to connect. By now you should have figured out that DICE/EA couldn't fix a sandwich without breaking the whole kitchen.
    to funny!