Africa Servers

Comments

• siepsop
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bardeh wrote: »
    I'm not excusing shoddy customer support, but if you had given her the order number she would have processed the refund for you. She was trying to help but you were being deliberately obtuse.

yes if you did read it proper you would see i just wanted info on the procedure should my clan mates want to refund thats why i didnt give her the order number
  • eL-FuMaR
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    +1 Please we need South African Servers!! I have been playing Battlefied since BF2, and simply love the game. It's just a pity that I have to play with 200+ ping with BF1.
  • ChocThundaRSA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    +1 Dice & EA, please help your paying customers from regions without locally based servers.
  • PioneerX_USA
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Set up South African servers, South East Asia servers. ANYWHERE YOU GOD ********* WELL SOLD THE GAME, SET THEM UP SOME SERVERS!!!

They are polluting regions that HAVE servers and RUINING the experience for EVERYONE.

And lock the regions FFS. You shouldn't be able to play on West Coast US servers if you aren't FROM the west coast US or near enough to make < 100 ms ping.

Do you like trying to lead shots on people who rewind and teleport and skip all over the place? Yeah, NO, you dont.
  • SpectaJin
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The least you can do is to respond...
  • Acheul
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Boys.....forget it , you will not receive any response.Lets see what happens on the 01/12 if we dont get any official response then its game over for us.....thats the reality we need to deal with....
  • Jack_Bauer_ZA
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If only we people that don't get servers, decide to stand as a unit and ask for refunds......
  • -Q-DoePa
    89 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If only we people that don't get servers, decide to stand as a unit and ask for refunds......

What pisses me off beyond anything else is the fact that they cannot look us in the eye on this thread and answer two simple questions:

1) are we getting servers in south africa? YES or NO? If NO, then let's move on;

2) If YES, then when?
  • MegaRaggaMuffin
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016

If we don't get servers we request mass refunds. We all deserve them. This is purely a result no local support or any support at all for that matter. No response from officials whatsoever. If they do not want to take us seriously as customers then we will make ourselves heard. We request that all South Africans bought the game be eligible for refunds regardless of platform. Lets see if they respond to 2500 people wanting their money back. They failed to advertise the fact that we would not have servers at launch but they still made their product available in our country.

Section 55 of the National Consumer Act.
    It is my understanding that consumers have the right to be informed of any diminished qualities a product may contain. In the case of this product, no local facilities are in place in order to support the play experience sufficiently and thus the supplier has to make effort to inform the consumer of this.

I really like the game but after sinking 50 or so hours into it I just can no longer ignore the fact that issues like being killed after hiding behind cover, running near doors flings them open, watching as enemy's swallow my ammunition and take no damage, enemy planes appear in my sights only to teleport to a different position, running and vaulting over terrain rubber bands me back to before the Animation started, constant insults from other players saying I'm ruining the server with my ping, are thing that we constantly have to ignore in order to start enjoying the game.
    Post edited by MegaRaggaMuffin on
  • l-Mielie-l
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • PancakesZA
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So we finally have confirmation.
    Thanx to the guys that pushed for this and the rest of the community that stood together.
  • RabidSquirrel_ZA
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Acheul wrote: »
    Boys.....forget it , you will not receive any response.Lets see what happens on the 01/12 if we dont get any official response then its game over for us.....thats the reality we need to deal with....

Hey, we got word on 01/12, quite a Prediction there.
  • Acheul
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Almost cant beleive this....
    We have official feedback.Great news
  • SpectaJin
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2016
    WOOHOOO:D
  • SmokeGhost
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    People like to complain but let me take some time and thank Dice and EA and everyone else involved for actually providing us with some servers. Will now be picking up premium in the near future now that servers are confirmed.
  • MAGNUSDUCTOR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Now our next step as South African community is to make sure we get more than enough players who refunded the game to buy it again and others to hop on so our servers stay full!!!

Happy days.

Also pro tip for DICE/EA on this. If you had officially confirmed on release that SA servers were coming you would have had even more sales (Like a lot more money very nice $$$$$$$$$$$ from SA players).

Once again thank you for giving us SA servers. We are truly grateful for it. <3
  • dofens
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thanks DICE this will be a game changer!!!
  • Briaireous
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OMG Thank you EA/DICE!
  • Puent0
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dankie tog !
  • Phr33Dumb
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Finally. We have conformation!

I am however thinking that it is they who should be thanking us for being a passionate community, and not us thanking them for something that should have been in place since the start.

Nevertheless, my skepticism now turns to is there will be local servers for all platforms, or just PC. I switched from PC to PS4 during BF 4 and Hardline (Couldnt keep up with pc upgrades.). I had the games on both platforms, but found that although PC had local servers, there were none on PS4.

So, I can only ask; When the servers are launched, and consoles are left behind, that the Master Race continues aiding us mere peasants in applying pressure to have consoles get servers as well.

A great win for the community, and a big thank you for everyone around the world that stood with us.
    #PingsWillFall #BF1AfricaServers

Conformation_zpsptoavfjw.jpg