Africa Servers

Comments

• tyloka
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still no HARDCORE. Who can reach out to the man-in-charge?

You are reaching the man-in-charge. Keep going at it!!!!
  • MAGNUSDUCTOR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Just posting more feedback in regards with server volume. People are still clueless about Operations, but server population in SA is looking good.

Also if I had in game recording, I would have taken pictures of people talking the chat about in game lag. I rarely experience it, but some people claim they experience in one game. So far server experience is really good.

@LOLGotYerTags Could you please send this feedback to the DICE person working with Africa servers. I don't think @Striterax works specifically with Africa servers. This feedback shows that the SA population is alive.

16a5gnt.png
  • Puent0
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Put operations in the server browser and problem solved.
  • SpectaJin
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ironically it takes so long to come in to the SA servers that I have ended up in EU servers or CTE
  • CHJLESHE
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Do we have dlc servers in SA now?
  • demong4444
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I cant play operations anymore , Both ways of joining operations is through quick search and the problem is that it default to africa.
    So either add a default region to quickmatch or add operation in server browser. I wont mind joining a eu server as long as I can play operations . This problem is one of the reasons why I won't buy premium at the moment. Ps4
  • SmokeGhost
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Dear Dice/EA our servers are currently screwed the lag makes the game unplayable please fix it asap
  • Jack_Bauer_ZA
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lag like a **** on SA servers. Ai Dice, why can't you just give us something playable?
  • SpectaJin
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The lag spikes are not just SA servers from what I have experienced, I think something in the DLC patch messed up in the server-side. Someone mentioned that too much chats could be the cause of the spikes - low and high pingers are all feeling the lag spikes.

However on another not, it would be really great if the maps could be dispersed by demand, Conquest maps often have more than 8 people reserving slots which can be frustrating when trying to play the game!

• MuNny-Inc89
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anybody else getting terrible packet loss to SA server for the last week or so? I've been unable to play consistenly because all I ever see in the top right corner is the packet loss indicator.
    Network performance graph usually showing anywhere between 1-3% and sometimes spiking up to 30%. Definitely not my connection. Everything else plays just fine.
  • posmeester
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anybody else getting terrible packet loss to SA server for the last week or so? I've been unable to play consistenly because all I ever see in the top right corner is the packet loss indicator.
    Network performance graph usually showing anywhere between 1-3% and sometimes spiking up to 30%. Definitely not my connection. Everything else plays just fine.

I also get packet loss as well as FPS drops (to 15 from 144), mysterious deaths, stuck syringe animation, invisible gas mask, etc. The game is pretty much broken and not ready for launch. They are using customers to do the testing. At least the game does not crash all the time like BF4 did at launch.
  • F5-Thakk
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    +1 Make SA great again