Lost All Audio

gunner1st
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited October 2016
Kind of ticked at game, since audio went the other night, I have several cold boots, and restarts with my PC. I have audio in Windows, and all my apps. My headphones are analog and connected to front, center, and rear ports, can't get much simpler.
I ran repair on the game, reset audio to default, tried other settings, and still no audio in game. There is NO Audio, not even when a worthless Battle Pack is opened. I was playing Thursday night, and right during battle, audio just went.
No windows update has been done.

Sys Specs:

i7-6700K Quad-Core - 4.0GHz BX80662I76700K
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH - socket 1151
On-board Realtek ALC1150 High Definition 8 channel Audio
G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB DDR4 3200 Model F4-3200C14D-32GTZSW
MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G
SSD - Samsung M2 EVO 850 500GB port 0
Corsair HX850i Power Supply
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Post edited by gunner1st on

Comments

• spynylcracka
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have had my audio go out a few times while still having audio in Windows. Restarting the game always fixed it though. Have you tried repairing the game and updating your audio drivers? It could also be a Windows update that has caused a conflict somewhere so you might check and see if your default playback device is correct.