Operations is the best game mode but this small change would help make it better.

dgeesio
73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
love the game mode but attackers lose 99 percent of every game played.i like the idea of the game type and it is fun but...the objective is ruined by the attackers have too few chances.as defending is too easy in comparison.certain maps dont help also and remeember we playing in public.so most or alot dont play for the objective only kills.

so the attackers need more chances added.this would make the game more fun and a better game type overall. 1 or 2 extra chances added would transform the game.some may disagree but let the bf1 boffins check out how many advances dont even finish the first map or lose on the very first round of the next.that is literally this game every time.

so please can the battlefield dev team add more ticket/s to the gametype.1 or 2 should help.so its a battle right to the last map.

Comments

• TheBaitOne
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think certain operations definitely need to get an increase in the number of battalions for the attackers, however I also think the Behemoth system needs tweaking. The attackers get a Behemoth on their first loss no matter what and seems like every loss following. I would restrict the Behemoth to the 'last attack' and maybe increase the size of that attack to simulate the final push.
  • dgeesio
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yes also on some maps when the blimp comes in there is no anti air guns.so basically its a free point taken.ball room blitz .