Servers / Lost Stats MASTER THREAD

Comments

• dutch-defp
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    On the start screen All progress is ok rank is still 30.
    Medals shows All I earned. If I go in the menu medals All is gone
  • larso2010
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also by me i was playing a match and a second later all my progress was gone I was rank 14. Plzzz fix this
  • King_Lethal_X
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Servers are having issues. Don't worry about it.
  • FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A1_GR33N_ wrote: »
    It's almost as if the game can't reach the servers to pull the necessary data.

This is it. I suppose all stats will be back when they have solved the server problems.
  • HunHan
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All of my stats have been reset to zero
    44 to 0

:(
  • blair154224
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i still have my dog tags and it says all my weapons and gadgets are there, just have no progress on them
  • Raizurhk
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yay something else Dice has messed up. Don't worry people it will be fixed in about a year.
  • afkmacro
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just adding to the list, same here.
  • phpchap
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thank god I wasn't alone
  • Pusteblume0815
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ...and same here. All progress gone.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just got in and my level 30 soldier is fine, so I wouldn't panic. If they can keep all of my stats I'm sure they've kept everyone elses. Whether you can access the stat server to get the correct stats for your soldier is another matter.
  • MeowMikz
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My level went from 0 to 100 ! Got all the medals I didn't earn and all the dog tags I wasn't supposed to have ! GG ! :)
  • UserNameSKY
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lost mine to rank 60 to 0 wtf EA
    PS4
  • blair154224
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MeowMikz wrote: »
    My level went from 0 to 100 ! Got all the medals I didn't earn and all the dog tags I wasn't supposed to have ! GG ! :)

pics or it didn't happen
  • ArendArendsen
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here. Level 22 and all progress gone. I hope it can be resolved soon.
  • Arockstar2
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MeowMikz wrote: »

pics or it didn't happen

He is obviously not serious...
  • SwebNrG
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here ps4. Some technical support or feedback from dice would be good so the community knows what is going on!!!! Also takes the **** after I purchased the early enlister edition and been unable to play on a few occasions now. This is not good enough.
  • magnuskieler
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just lost everything to. About 30 minuts ago! It is just some ****!
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SwebNrG wrote: »
    Same here ps4. Some technical support or feedback from dice would be good so the community knows what is going on!!!! Also takes the **** after I purchased the early enlister edition and been unable to play on a few occasions now. This is not good enough.

"is this on PS4? We're seeing connection and stats loading issues and the studio is investigating. We'll update you as soon as you hear more"

This was just posted on the EA Twitter account, so yeah ... back to waiting ...
  • JEAGERoffizier
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing happened to me last night. I went from 36-0, wtf. Not only that, but I keep getting an error when trying to get into a match. I'm not to0 thrilled to say the least.
This discussion has been closed.