Servers / Lost Stats MASTER THREAD

Comments

• Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    "Hi there, thanks for reaching out. The studio is investigating the connection problems on PS4 servers"
    2 minutes ago.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    The stats will get back up once they clear this mess.
    I´m just wondering if I manage to play on my zero stats, and get the 5 kill streak needed to finish the "Order Of The Iron Star" medal, will it count once the stats go back up ?

i don't think so.
  • Removed11322
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Haha!!
    Nothing wrong with Xbox you ps goons.
  • BlueOriginHD
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah just happened to me. I was level 46. They better fix this ****. Its getting **** ridiculous

Hi yes I was level 46 also and everything is gone :/ What happens if they can't retrieve our stags and then don't believe us and we have time rank everything up again :/ my stats were very good
  • m09-legendary
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You know how to fix this on ps4?
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    The stats will get back up once they clear this mess.
    I´m just wondering if I manage to play on my zero stats, and get the 5 kill streak needed to finish the "Order Of The Iron Star" medal, will it count once the stats go back up ?

Doubt it. Don't think it would be worth wasting your time. Your essentially not playing on the correct soldier, you're not connected to the correct soldier, so I don't think it could update the correct soldier either.
  • Veight8
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lvl 46 to 0 thanks EA
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

patience
  • Bruno_Rekt_0-9
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just opened my cutlery drawer & there is a fork in the spoon section? Wtf? Dice please fix this I'm outraged!
  • Sindari

No fix at the moment, they were telling people to power cycle their console and their router, as if it was a fault at the players end, but now they are replying to everyone that they are investigating it.
  • Phax13
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here ps4 was lvl 13 had a few things unlocked and had about 300+ war bonds....ALL GONE rank gone weapons gone medals gone this isnt looking too good for EA,Dice,BF1....i hope they fix this soon maybe this is a attack by someone on the cod IW team...lol
  • glasspieces
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's happening?? I lost all my progress and this is frustrating! Has this been fixed?
  • Yippie-kai-ay
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I wouldn't worry too much. I had this happen on BC2, BF3, and BF4 multiple times. It is typically some sort of connection issue that they iron out and everything comes back. Just give them time.
  • Sindari
    I just opened my cutlery drawer & there is a fork in the spoon section? Wtf? Dice please fix this I'm outraged!

Hahaha. Seriously though, have you contacted EA Support on Twitter? ;)
  • Prep768
    3413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you have played BF MP before you should know this is just a temporary situation. Your ranks and stat's are safe in the matrix.

I'm with this chap ^^ just checked companion and everything is cushty
  • Meatmarket69
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Exactly the same has happened to me, massively unacceptable. Back to Zero in between games. Hugely disappointing
  • brycejimmy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So first time i had a problem I tried to get into a multiplayer match and realized I had some battlepacks to open. I attempted to leave matchmaking and got a black screen. When I tried to close the game i got an error where the Playstation asks you to send the problem and whatnot. When I loaded the game back up i got the first level of the game again and my single player save was gone. Next, just last night, I could not connect to the EA servers and tried multiple times to connect. I finally said forget it, to try in the morning. I get up and start up my game to see I went from multiplayer level 12 to 0. All multiplayer data is gone. I open up my battlepacks i had gotten when the game went black a few days ago after playing multiplayer with some friends and an error pops up, imagine that. "An error occurred while opening your battlepack." The battlepack disappears and i get no reward. I don't think I will be trying to play this game which is sad considering I bought the early enlister edition and really enjoyed the time I spent with it.
  • JAGGER24_7
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EA please I'm rank 35 and my stats got reset today please fix this please EA,I can't take it :(((((
  • Prep768
    3413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having too much fun with this game to worry about ranks
  • pwh911darkstar
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same happend to me on ps4 between games last night.Was rank 48 and now 0.Sucks big time.All I have left as proof is a screenshot of my stats from TRN Battlefield tracker.Plus I can't find or join any games.
This discussion has been closed.