Weekly BF

Servers / Lost Stats MASTER THREAD

Comments

• Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    The stats will get back up once they clear this mess.
    I´m just wondering if I manage to play on my zero stats, and get the 5 kill streak needed to finish the "Order Of The Iron Star" medal, will it count once the stats go back up ?

i don't think so.

You´re breaking my heart Callahan :(
  • o___RAKU___o
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    started playing this morning.

all my unlock guns now cost war bonds
    even the default startup kits cost war bonds.
    well done dice. so much of a smooth launch
  • MILZeEEE
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    wtf same here im from denmark i have lost everything level
  • BlueOriginHD
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sindari wrote: »
    Okay so the EA Support Twitter account has switched from telling people to clear their caches, re-install Origin, power cycle their Xbox One and so on, to saying there are connectivity issues again, for example "is this on PS4? We're seeing connection and stats loading issues and the studio is investigating. We'll update you as soon as we hear more" was posted on Twitter 20 minutes ago.
    Regarding stat loss they have just tweeted "thanks for reaching out. We are currently investigating this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience caused"
    Multiple people cannot get in.
    Mutliple people get in and have stats reset to 0.
    Mutliple people get in, have normal stats, play one game and then when the game ends, assuming they can play a whole game, their stats reset to 0.
    My advice, stop trying.
    You're either going to fail to get in, or get in and find your stats are reset and have a panic attack, or have one game before you get kicked out.
    The situation is obviously highly unstable still.
    It's not a victory to get in after a dozen attempts, you're just getting in to an unstable server, that will probably kick you, return you to the home menu with reset stats and possibly not save any of the progress you made in that game anyway.
    Will try to update this once I have a good amount of evidence that it's worth trying to play again.

So pretty much the servers are not working. Everyone on ps4 stats are gone but they will be restored soo
  • chuckandcotton
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My clan is reporting stats are back up.
  • CollinW16
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It would be nice to be compensated when this is fixed like a couple battle packs or something
  • chuckandcotton
    looks like this thread got merged.
  • kekcroc
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing happened to me last night. I went from 36-0, wtf. Not only that, but I keep getting an error when trying to get into a match. I'm not to0 thrilled to say the least.

It happened to everyone, friendo.
  • Knotty_Enigma
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah I jumped the gun, my stats are back, but all my War Bonds are gone. I had 4000+
  • phpchap
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also remember this is a Sunday where all the DICE employees are enjoying their weekend off work like many of us then the phone rings are you have to get back to the office/jump on your laptop.

Have patience, be calm and trust the team are handling the issue and are taking this very seriously.

All the stats will be returned and servers will come back online, people make mistakes.
  • Kornysd
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ps4 bf1 all stats removed :-(
  • doobiebromac
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Has been out for at least the last 15 hours for me. USA EAST servers. This is unacceptable,..especially when we are not told what is going on or when to expect the service back up.

Glad I started paying for PS plus, so that I cannot play the one game, I even got the service for. I do not think it should be out of the realm of possibility to be given a free week of PS plus service for this.

Also, this has been occurring, WAY TOO OFTEN! Spend some money on security and maintenance! Instead of just getting it up and running again, every time something like this happens!
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Has been out for at least the last 15 hours for me. USA EAST servers. This is unacceptable,..especially when we are not told what is going on or when to expect the service back up.

Glad I started paying for PS plus, so that I cannot play the one game, I even got the service for. I do not think it should be out of the realm of possibility to be given a free week of PS plus service for this.

Also, this has been occurring, WAY TOO OFTEN! Spend some money on security and maintenance! Instead of just getting it up and running again, every time something like this happens!

download resident evil for free and chill...yeah it sucks,but they will fix it. tomorrow everything will be fine again.
  • 249SawTooStronk
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ^^^ I hope you go to a restaurant, and after a few hours a customer says hey I think the grill is down but if you brought any food with you I bet it will be fixed by dinner time tomorrow if you want to wait.
  • TinyApocalypse
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yesterday I was a level 32 with a 58% win percentage, and a 1.76 KDR. Today its as if I had never played the game. I'm sitting at ZERO.
  • phpchap
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There's more to running an online service than just security and maintainence, also throwing money at a problem that could be a code problem does not actually fix the problem.

Finding the root cause and resolving that will be the engineers highest priority and you can bet that blizzard staff are monitoring the forums but will under strict instructions not to fan the flames

So, keep calm- watch a film on Netflix or go out for a walk and check back later.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yesterday I was a level 32 with a 58% win percentage, and a 1.76 KDR. Today its as if I had never played the game. I'm sitting at ZERO.

and tomorrow you will be level 32 with a 58% win percentage, and a 1.76 KDR again.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tomh013 wrote: »
    Happened to me too! :'( At first I had some issues to play online and I was spamming. When I spawned in I lost all my progress. Now I'm looking for a way to contact EA..

By far the best way is the EA Support Twitter account. They will probabaly tell you what they're telling everyone else though, last tweet on the subject 45 mins ago said "Hi there, thanks for reaching out. The studio is investigating the connection problems on PS4 servers"
  • TinyApocalypse
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

and tomorrow you will be level 32 with a 58% win percentage, and a 1.76 KDR again.

That would be awesome. I appreciate your optimism.
  • chuckandcotton
    ^^^ I hope you go to a restaurant, and after a few hours a customer says hey I think the grill is down but if you brought any food with you I bet it will be fixed by dinner time tomorrow if you want to wait.

Are the server issues cool? Absolutely not, and we have a right to complain. I am actually sick of it.

Are the people OMG WTF THIS IS BS!! I LOST ERRTHING! SCREW YOU - are they cool, no. They need to act like adults, read the forums, and chill.
This discussion has been closed.