Squad join broken now.

ZombieP1ow
669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
GG DICE. Can't join or start a squad now if you join a game. Ever. What gives? This game is slowly deteriorating by the hour

Comments

• ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    ZombieP1ow wrote: »
    GG DICE. Can't join or start a squad now if you join a game. Ever. What gives? This game is slowly deteriorating by the hour

What platform you playing on dude?

I'm on PC and I notice this happens whenever I try to join friends already in game, but their squad is full or locked. If the squad is still full next map, the problem persists. Really annoying and I hope it gets fixed soon.
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is on XBone, just another example of the "never been easier to play with friends" marketing gone terribly wrong in actual programming.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ZombieP1ow wrote: »

What platform you playing on dude?

I'm on PC and I notice this happens whenever I try to join friends already in game, but their squad is full or locked. If the squad is still full next map, the problem persists. Really annoying and I hope it gets fixed soon.

same for ps4.