Horrible screeching audio ! [Update 11-19-2016]

Comments

• darkpassenger_br
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 2017
    Other examples. I would post one too myself, but I think it is not necessary:

• StarscreamUK
    7069 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • TheNoobPolice
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I love how mods selectively lock for necro depending on whether or not they are interested in the topic.
  • StarscreamUK
    7069 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    In most cases necros are unecessary as the issues are dealt with via patches etc. This is still under investigation. But to answer your post, read the rules. "As per the judgement of forum staff"

Not all threads are instantly locked for necro, but the majority of necro are not relevant.
  • Zhuni-I
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've literally never had this with zxr, gsx 1000 or schiit fulla 2. What a weird random issue! Hope it gets sorted for you guys!
  • ReFlanaghan
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the bug is still present, it's impossible to play
  • ReFlanaghan
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    @StarscreamUK might be useful, just tested something, i disabled the frame limiter in the options and the problem disappear, so maybe its related to that feature
  • Narfiam
    196 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have this problem too, mostly in the bunker of the hill in Monte Grappa, I have to take off my headphones when it happens.
    I'm surprised this was reported in October 31 2016 and the issue still persist in game especially considering how serious it is. DICE had enough months to fix it.
    I hope they fix it soon or at least give us a solution to fix it ourselves.
  • StarscreamUK
    did you try disabling the frame limiter as per the post directly above you?
  • Narfiam
    196 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I didn't notice that fix, thanks, but I dont want to disable de frame limiter, if I disable it the game stutters a lot.
    A solution that wouldn't generate another issue (stuttering) would be great.
  • StarscreamUK
    but if you disable it to test, it gives another indicator of the direction to look for the cause.

so far there is so little to track this issue. no matching factors etc
  • ReFlanaghan
    edited July 2017
    KostusKill wrote: »

I didn't notice that fix, thanks, but I dont want to disable de frame limiter, if I disable it the game stutters a lot.
    A solution that wouldn't generate another issue (stuttering) would be great.

honestly i would try it just to see if the noise disappears
    from the moment i disabled the frame limiter i have never faced again this problem
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    as always they break more than they fix. they should just set everything to how it was at launch and don't touch it.
  • PietieKopskoot
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EA please help! I can't take that SCREEECH anymore :(
    It's extremely loud and happens quite often to me. It only occurs at ceiling lamps in buildings, but it basicly renders a whole 50 meter radius around it as a no go area.
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bug is still in this game. Great job DICE... For never fixing this!
  • StarscreamUK
    did you even try the fix posted in this thread regarding the frame limiter?
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    did you even try the fix posted in this thread regarding the frame limiter?

If you need your framerate to be limited, it's not a fix is it?
  • StarscreamUK
    well put up with the noise if you are not prepared to try something.
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    well put up with the noise if you are not prepared to try something.

I need my framerate to be limited. Has nothing to do with my willingness to try.
  • StarscreamUK
    all you have to do is try, if it fixes the audio then there are other ways to limit your framerate.