when is server rental coming

Comments

• IKII-IKII
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    did not know you worked for DICE Axle, not for a wanna be.
    Go police elsewhere, this is a question for them not you.
    And if I ask a question is because, I, like many others are waiting for an answer.
    We care and we want one, don't troll here.
    Post edited by IKII-IKII on
  • NL73schietdammer
    506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2016
    I sometimes say to friends ill be there in an hour, and then it sometimes takes 2/3 hours so i better should have done it the dice way ... make no promises because they don't know yet work sometimes takes way longer then expected, i just guess they havent finished it yet or else it would have been there already and now thay are working on it which can take "1 hour" but also "3 hours" they don't want to make any promises they are not sure that they can keep.

I stopped playing after a week till they come with 24 7 fixed map servers, i really would want to know the date because i am eager to get back in. But my above guess about the reason we don't get an exact date is probable THE reason and with that i can live. What can they do, maybe hire more people next time.

Maybe they should have gone the hardline way, postpone and then delievered a complete product. But at least this now is better then bf4 launch, it had everything at launch but all things where bugged, not only the game did crash (almost each MP game) it totatlly locked your pc - ctrl+alt+del didnt even work or alt+f4 - just total locks of your pc (mouse movement froze), if i remember those days then this launch is not perfect but still way better then the bf4 launch.

I also miss - upcoming - spectator mode, for me it always was THE way too get to know new maps the first time, instead of the hard way - not knowing the map but still be a possitive asset for my team - which then is difficult except ofcourse if we are ALL new to a map.
    Post edited by NL73schietdammer on
  • Cyberstorm51
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Really Axlerod1 You make a post on Nov. 9th saying to come back on Nov. 4 and you are giving people a hard time about asking questions maybe you should ask some hard questions about yourself.
  • DogGunn
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    So this is getting a bit silly. Originally it was the first week of release of the game, now its November - what is going on, and why is there such a lack of information on it?
  • RelinquishLife
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    Time frame November 4, 2017 - come back then & stop asking questions and that have already been asked repeatedly in multiple threads already. Read the forums for your answers.

Salty much?
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Time frame November 4, 2017 - come back then & stop asking questions and that have already been asked repeatedly in multiple threads already. Read the forums for your answers.

you could simply skip over his thread...

• Axlerod1
    1388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    I read in these forums about the release time frame. If you all had read to you would know the date. Try reading for a change. I mean guys comment about my date and yet the do not realize 2017 is about a year after 2016. DUH...

Did you struggle graduating the 3rd grade too?
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I read in these forums about the release time frame. If you all had read to you would know the date. Try reading for a change. I mean guys comment about my date and yet the do not realize 2017 is about a year after 2016. DUH...

If only there was a down vote button. Love the irony asking if people graduated 3rd grade when you are acting like you are still there. If you want to be negative go elsewhere, no one needs that crap here. For future reference, you can comment/correct people without being a d-bag, it just requires actually not being one.
  • IKII-IKII
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

If only there was a down vote button. Love the irony asking if people graduated 3rd grade when you are acting like you are still there. If you want to be negative go elsewhere, no one needs that crap here. For future reference, you can comment/correct people without being a d-bag, it just requires actually not being one.

Well said!!!
  • kruh-BF2142
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    if waiting means we gonna get more admin tools I'm fine with it
  • Stev0198
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    And please add South African Servers!
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Still no info? I guess maybe next week...
  • T1AORyanBay
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It would be nice if they would tell us an official release date at least, instead of saying "November" as that could be tomorrow or the 30th.
  • IKII-IKII
    Disheartening. :s
  • Dilligas-NV
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ...EA get off your ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Get us our servers and HC so some of us can enjoy a game not filled with bewbs...PLEASE! PS. EA, you suck.
  • StangV2_0
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    According to various tweets it should be live today.
  • Dr_MaIIe
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    According to this thread https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/58616/battlefield-1-fall-update-notes-11152016#latest it is available in the menu after the patch today.
    Just search for "RSP"
  • eLement-Sarge
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Sgt_Malle wrote: »
    According to this thread https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/58616/battlefield-1-fall-update-notes-11152016#latest it is available in the menu after the patch today.
    Just search for "RSP"

Yes it is there, but not live yet.
  • longsword25
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ok the rental servers are not out yet they will be avable later today
  • Dr_MaIIe
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Hope it is showing up by the end of the day

EDIT:
    We can have hope