Servers down again?

Frozenhell78
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
On PS4 New York. Lost connection to ea servers when trying to connect.

Comments

• wernersbacher
    0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    ...comes up everytime I try to connect to a server. How do I fix this?
  • Watchdogger
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Same here. About 49 times out of 50 I get "Lost Connection To The Session" in both auto matchmake and manual server select. Game has worked twice, so it is intermittent.
  • Liebenczar
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Mine does the exact same thing and I can't figure it out why. I can't even play the game.
  • Nemesis1598
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Same here. Only time I got in is when i chose a completely empty server.
  • flasperr
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Having the same issues, no idea how to fix.
  • Xa0exe
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Since yesterday when the Beta was released to some. I've been havíng the same issues, the majority of times i don't even gain access to the server, but when I do i may only get 5-10 sec of playtime before being thrown of the server with the same reason as the thread topic. I've been in contact with EA Denmark, and they didn't have a clear answer what might cause this.
    If someone has a fix for this, pls let us know.
  • HACK40
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Yep i got to play about 20mins may have to cancel looks like bf4 launch all over
  • Pugo1988
    same problem....
  • demeuchler_ch
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    same problem...
  • SUPERMUJIK
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016

I can not play the same problem : 5-10 seconds and throws .
    Post edited by SUPERMUJIK on
  • Hady_ElDon
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Same problem
  • Dandenno
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Same, i had a similar problem with battlefield 4, but i fixed it while just launching battlelog with microsoft edge instead of firefox, but now ofc i cant with battlefield 1. EA fix your ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • TheAmazingTrixe
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    just lobby brows, that helps
  • Dandenno
    just lobby brows, that helps

It doesnt for me, sadly
  • Dandenno
    And me who wanted to preorder battlefield 1, seriously they still didnt fix that problem with bf4 so i doubt they will on battlefield 1

You are loosing money EA.
  • 125MajorTom
    Same problem that I am having :( sigh
  • WiseBacon
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Servers are currently being DDOSed
  • SonOdin
    Same problem here, too
  • PUDDiRAPE
    same here, 5-10sec gameplay than disconnect.
  • Naitsabes317j
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here i want to play now.