Servers down again?

Comments

• Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sindari wrote: »
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    AT LEAST EXTEND THE MEDAL TIME !!
    Plz DICE, I´m so close to finishing a medal, but can´t play the game :(
    So many annoying things in this medal, don´t want to do it again, lol

Main thing that worries me, last time this happened, the medals were all reset after it came back. I had 19 out of 20 vehicle repairs and 7 days to go on that medal, when it was all fixed, that medal wasn't even on the list anymore.

Man, that sux big time
    I like doing the medals, but only once B)
  • ClosetK
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Damn it all, I said I wouldn't buy another EA game and definitely not pre order or premium after all the other BF BS, and here I am $100.00 dollars poorer and still dealing with their inept attempt at running a company.
    If I gave my customers this kind of service , I would be out of business in a week. But it is our fault for giving them our money and just coming on line and complaining instead of actually doing something about it.
    Been down for over 12 hours now . It's all them foreigners. LOL
  • Xx_Flembo_xX
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Servers are back up in rep.ireland
  • eliasarndo11
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yeah me too and it says that I'm at level 0 as well..
  • ClosetK
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

That's what it keeps doing, it eventually goes back to normal but then crashes again after a few minutes and resets everything, again and again and again and again and again and again. ;)
  • lauste86
    My stats are reset wtf?

Hi.

I just played the game earlier today (around 09.30-12.30) and I just hit rank 11, i think. But now when I tried to get online again, all my stats, weapons and rank are rest, plus can’t connect to a server, is there any of you with the same problem?

Thanks, I hope that you can help.

All the best
  • StuK0
    Yeah, Netherland is also down! **** up... waitin and waitin... there goes my holyday time for njente
  • MonkishOnion
    354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lauste86 wrote: »
    My stats are reset wtf?

Hi.

I just played the game earlier today (around 09.30-12.30) and I just hit rank 11, i think. But now when I tried to get online again, all my stats, weapons and rank are rest, plus can’t connect to a server, is there any of you with the same problem?

Thanks, I hope that you can help.

All the best

If you read any of the other replies, you would see a lot of people are having this issue. It started a little over 12 hours ago.

No fix at the moment. Only time will tell.
  • MilwArchGuy
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can't believe their still having issues, figured I'd go to bed and wake up and play a bit.
  • Jojoost13
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    StuK0 wrote: »
    Yeah, Netherland is also down! **** up... waitin and waitin... there goes my holyday time for njente

Jip ik kan ook ni soms kan ik in potje alleen word er dan gelijk uit gegooit
  • pquesadaz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still down?? I expected more from ea. Could not play yesterday and I am still waiting to use the game I payed for.... come on!
  • citikill
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1 still down and all stats are reset.... it's on this game all my other EA games work fine.PS4
  • EbkTac253
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can't join a server here in Wa.State 8:39am same bs everyone else is getting
  • securedparty4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Down in the great northeast US. (PA)
  • kekcroc
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Whoever is behind this attack must've really twisted EAs arm.

Well it hardly matters, once it's fixed I can imagine an improvement to security and the DDOSer would fade back into irrelevancy
  • doobiebromac
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2016
    Servers still down? How many times has there been either an unscheduled outage or DDoS attack since launch? At least a handful in less than two weeks? Is this happening on PC and Xbone, too?

Now that I am paying to play online (PS plus) this is unacceptable. Sony/EA(whoever is responsible for servers)needs to get better maintenance or security. Probably both.
  • Abdalah_1998
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here -_-
    From iraq ..
    it's my first day EA come on !!!
  • BluMadDawg20_20
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Servers still down?
  • jakelee8r425
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just played a game and everything seems to be working fine! Stats still intact, didnt get kicked during or at the end of the game and a new game is booting up right now! Missouri
  • Chinaski3
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

ClosetK wrote: »

That's what it keeps doing, it eventually goes back to normal but then crashes again after a few minutes and resets everything, again and again and again and again and again and again. ;)

...and again! ;]