Battlefield 4 DLC transfer from XBox 360 to XBox One.

Venomenal1
145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I have upgraded from XBox 360 to Xbox One and took advantage of all the free DLC's while on 360. If I now purchased Premium on 360, would all my weapons and gadgets I got on 360 then automatically update on my XBox One? And would it also work for Battlefield Hardline?

Comments

• tom1234123
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the same question.
  • Venomenal1
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, be interesting to hear as I have every gadget and weapon and would love to carry all across to XBox ONE. Like I said, willing to buy premium on 360 even after getting all the DLC's.
  • wethepeople403
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You still need to download the maps to your Xbox 1 and if it doesn't work it should still be accessed through your download history
  • wethepeople403
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Free or paid for they gave it to you so it's yours now