I've been enjoying BF1 quite a bit for the past couple of weeks however there is occasionally an issue/feature in this game that simply frustrates me. Therefore, I'm compiling a list of such issues/features so that there is a better chance of them being fixed/changed. #DICEplz
1. The UI in general mostly with regards to joining friends. I shouldn't feel like I have to be a mastermind codebreaker just to join on a friend. If a friend is playing on a server, i want to see which server they are playing on and be able to join them. 8/10 times, there is no "Join" button on my friends then it becomes a matter of opening Origin in-game to try joining them from there (with a lot of hope) or getting them to invite me to their game and party. Oh and accepting invites is a pain in the butt. Why can't there be an in-game UI feature for that rather than me having to open up Origin in-game to hopefully find it.
2. End of round stats - sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't - it's a gamble.
3. Actual round score on the scoreboard. If I open up the scoreboard (for example, when I am in the death screen) I want to see how many points my team has and which flags. Those 5-20 seconds of waiting for jimmy the medic to make his mind up and revive me are a good opportunity for me to catch up whether or not my team is winning or losing and by how much.
4. Side-to-side strafing. I thought it was bad in BF4...it's worse in BF1. the movements are simply way too fast and snappy, they need to be toned down by a lot. It literally becomes a noob fight when two people are ADADAD spamming and trying to shoot each other in CQC (https://youtube.com/watch?v=w-hI1j17Im4). Not even professional tennis players move from side-to-side that quick.
5. Allow us to set a separate button for bayonet charges. If I want to swing my pickaxe then I want to swing my pickaxe and not run around the room like a madman trying to stab a wall with a bayonet. The single melee button offers too much room for accidental bayonet charges.
6. Revive glitch - sometimes when you get revived, your gun is glitched and you can't shoot requiring you to switch weapons and switch back.
7. Vehicle movement and view glitch. Sometimes when you jump in a vehicle, it is impossible to look around (like with a turret or the mortar) or even move requiring you to either tab our or press ` on PC (not sure if the problem exists on console or how you'd solve it on console)
8. Need an Early quit button during End of Round stats page rather than having to wait until the whole next round has loaded in order to quit. -ZeroisVOID
9. Loadout Glitch - changes that are made on the companion app aren't always applied to in-game. In addition, at the beginning of rounds especially if you have clicked deploy and while waiting to actually deploy you change our loadout, the changes that you make aren't actually saved when you do deploy. -smart27_er4gm2f
10. Dude, where's my tank? Sometimes when spawning into a tank/plane/cavalry role you spawn in without the actual vehicle/horse and instead you're standing around in a tank/pilot/cavalry suit thinking "wait, what?" -R3volve
11. Platoons!!! Previous battlefield titles had "Platoons" which was essentially a way to organize your clan/gaming community allowing for communication, shared emblems, recruitment support, etc. It is a feature that is currently missing in BF1 which upon implementation could improve team work, interest among gaming communities, and help provide a framework for competitive gameplay.
12. Server Browser Glitch? Even without any filters applied, I cannot see all North American servers. It seems as though whenever I click refresh, I get a whole new list of servers. This may be troublesome when server rentals come along..
13. Glued to the person you joined on? When you do manage to join your friend in a game and your friend is in a full squad, there is nothing you can do but be a loner without a squad until space becomes available in your friend's squad. Being able to instantly join your friend's squad is great but when you get trapped without one, it's frustrating.
14. Medal system - tracked medals reverting. This was especially apparent on Sunday prior to and after the time to switch to a new set of medals to track. In some cases, before the the time was up, medals were reverting back to medals from the previous week. After the time was up, new medals were not being shown and the medals which should have been gone were still there.
That is all that I have for now. I will add more if I think of it or encounter further issues... If you have a video demonstrating an issue/glitch, feel free to post it and I will add it to the list.