1st Dogfight in WW1 was in The Battle of...

AFROSRB
317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited May 2016

THE BATTLE OF CER (SERBIA)

The Serb victory over the Austro-Hungarians marked the first Allied victory over the Central Powers in the First World War, and the first aerial dogfight of the war took place during the battle.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cer

Like I said...Serb Faction & Austro-Hungarian Faction is a MUST for this game. DICE please, if you didn't already included them into the main game's single campaign, then include them two in the 1st DLC & also in MP, cause if they ain't included it's a big lost IMO. Thank you!

Comments

• redzuluzulu0096
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I'm guessing it's just going to be Allies vs Central powers. I'm hoping they mix it up more though. On desert maps I want Arabs/Brits vs Turks/Germans.
  • AFROSRB
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm guessing it's just going to be Allies vs Central powers. I'm hoping they mix it up more though. On desert maps I want Arabs/Brits vs Turks/Germans.

Exactly, And DICE would please with this move many players from different nations. When you got Serbs, many players of Ex-Yugoslavia understand the language and are going to be interested , when You got Austro-Hungarian players from German native speaking countries (Austria, Germany, Switzerland) and Hungary are interested more. And I know many players are in those countries active with BF, which i know personally.
  • redzuluzulu0096
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I'm Canadian and I'm hoping they'll give us some notice somewhere. We were very important to the Allied war effort and fought in nearly all of the most brutal battles.
    We got some limelight in MoH:Warfighter via JTF2, but it's not enough for me.
    Canada needs more recognition.
  • Max_Pendle
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm British so it would be so cool to see if you could rein act some of the Zeppelin raids over London in its own game mode, where the allied planes must destroy the enemy Zeppelin and the enemy planes must defend it, this could also take place over other cities or areas
  • DrVanNostrand1
    869 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i'm not interested at all,we were just cannon fodder for franz der kaiser
  • AFROSRB
    Max_Pendle wrote: »
    I'm British so it would be so cool to see if you could rein act some of the Zeppelin raids over London in its own game mode, where the allied planes must destroy the enemy Zeppelin and the enemy planes must defend it, this could also take place over other cities or areas

Don't know if scenes are going to take place in London, but I'm pretty sure that Britains are in the game...
    My estimation for the seven are:

GERMANS
    ARABS or BERBERS (from North Africa)
    FRENCHMAN
    AMERICANS
    RUSSIANS
    BRITAINS
    ITALIANS

But I hope strongly that others gonna be included also, for most the beginners, like I've mentioned.