Make sure to implement "ONLY SQUAD LEADER SPAWN On/Off" in server settings

Remiflop
72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I notice that you did not mention this filter in latest news. This is very important if you want server owners to recreate Classic / Hardcore-mode. Otherwise playing these modes with it off (which is default) makes the modes pointless.

Comments

• Seth_RPR
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't share your opinion. On previous games we have a beacon that is important to strategy, on BF1 we don't have. So I think that is way to compensate.
  • matsif
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Seth_RPR wrote: »
    I don't share your opinion. On previous games we have a beacon that is important to strategy, on BF1 we don't have. So I think that is way to compensate.

BF2 had nothing like the beacons and had SL only spawn and it worked fine, and is one of the most (if not the most) beloved title of the series. this functionality has to exist or else there is no such thing as "classic" mode, because with all squad spawn the mode doesn't represent classic BF.
  • Marshennn
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes please! It's one of the most crucial aspects of Classic preset, and it makes squads stick together.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SQL spawn only is a part of HC, so I'd assume it would get past over to Classic.
  • Schnooody
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fingers crossed. It makes a huge difference when trying to squad lead people you don't already know.
  • Remiflop
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is no SL spawn setting in server renting settings. GG DICE.