Ping Cap...

SupremeEpidemic
412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
For Gods Sake, put a ping cap on the servers!

Comments

• Hansonator75
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not gonna happen. They sell this game to poor countries throughout the world. They aren't going into a place like Brazil and putting in servers for them to play on. So if they put a 'ping cap' on the matches then people like this wouldn't buy the game because they couldn't play.

So instead we get crap servers.
  • SupremeEpidemic
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Exactly. Freaking shame.
  • blatb00m
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I wish the xbox profile still showed what country a player is from. It did on the 360 and we would regularly have to kick Brazillians out of our rented East US BF3 server. It thrashes the experience for everyone actually in East US.
  • SupremeEpidemic
    I completely agree. I would ban players myself from my bf4 server. All in time. Rent a server hurry up