Levelcap said Tanks are OP!

tokrot
53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Yes, he said it in one of his latest videos... His opinions matter to me alot..

Comments

• Aim4Sneaky
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    He also said you can use defibs an unlimited amount of times in this game, he said there was no limit, there is.
  • The-_-_-Sh3riff
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Ok .
  • thansk_doge
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    Does this idiot not realize that tanks are SUPPOSED to be powerful? I had to stop watching his battlefield 1 armor balance video roughly 3 minutes in because of how clueless he is.
  • I-Undefined-I
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does this idiot not realize that tanks are SUPPOSED to be powerful? I had to stop watching his battlefield 1 armor balance video roughly 3 minutes in because of how clueless he is.

Truuuuuuuu. IRL, a infantry platoon is gonna be fairly scared and weary in order to take out a tank.
  • RaspicaBlue
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Tanks are supposed to be powerful, but infantry aren't supposed to be defenseless. Right now in BF1 (as of pre-alpha, alpha content is embargoed), only Assault are equipped with anti-tank weapons while Medic, Support, and Scout are largely helpless. There's no dynamite yet, no infy deployed anti-tank mines, no artillery, even! Hell, BF1 tanks are more effective than real life WW1 tanks thanks to their fast speed! Tanks are supposed to be powerful, but the average player shouldn't be able to blindly charge and **** on 10 infy before dying. Plus right now, as LevelCap says, bombers are much less effective against tanks than attack jets were in BF4, so as of now, the only real counter to a tank is another tank (and the team who loses more tanks at the beginning of a new round gets demolished).

On the topic of infy solo-killing a tank, I think it should be possible AND viable if and ONLY if the infy is able to flank the tank. The rear end should always be extremely vulnerable to increased damage from rockets. 2 sticks of dynamite should be enough to kill a tank, but the throw distance should be extremely short with a wide blast radius so the infy who planted it is forced to back far away if he doesn't want to suicide (basically, BF3 C4 copy-pasted).
  • Mikex2112
    1016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    LVLcap is confused...But in his own defense,he's better than 99% of this "community"
  • cripsycreme
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    be banned me because i said his wife (this was 2-3 years ago) had huge boobs (she does).
  • KkuZuH
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But his opinion doesn't matter anything to me.Play infantry.
  • GeneralREIGN
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think when the full game is out and you have more options it'll be fine, and also as it has been brought up, players will adapt, thats the meta right now is that they are strong. But hopefully they give more options to other classes to deal with them.
  • Redrum1620
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    well i just went 23 and 1 in a tank the whole game and the only time i died was when i got blind sided by another tank it would have been much higher kd but i held an objective with it for a while messing around shooting at planes,
  • Redrum1620
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    the over powered part of it is being able to heal yourself without actually getting out of the tank
  • Strac_CRO
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    he banned me because i said his wife (this was 2-3 years ago) had huge boobs (she does).
    how huge are they?
  • WILDSC0RPI0N
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016

tanks are powerful and can kill multiple infantry soldiers with one shell(they can do that irl aswell as in the game) but also they are much more vulnerable than they ever been in EA games(they can be destroyed with well placed single modern AT rocket WHICH IS NOT THE CASE IN THE BF GAMES). Tanks are noob crutch in normal mode same as shotgun,m32 and airburst are in infantry only mode. Sad fact is that over 80% of playerbase are noobs who need noob crutch to play on even field. Recent BF games was so unbalanced in vehicle favor that worst scrubs could have way above average scores by playing in those boys toys.Skill and reflexes did not matter. For those vehicle fools who are writing how infantry should be scared of tanks: in urban maps it SHOULD BE QUITE OPPOSITE,TOTALLY OPPOSITE THAN IT IS IN LAST FEW GAMES. Do you thingk IRL tank drivers drove trough urban areas crowded with hidden antitank sodiers and making hundreds of killstreaks? OR they are DEAD MEAT IN those situation?This unbalance and flood of cheating morons with undetected hacks in last several bf titles totally destroyed fun in those games.
    Post edited by WILDSC0RPI0N on
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    ^BLAH BLAH BLAH..IRL? lmao. It's a video GAME, son.

And people call me a troll @OP
  • WILDSC0RPI0N
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    ^BLAH BLAH BLAH..IRL? lmao. It's a video GAME, son.

And people call me a troll @OP

What is purpose of videogame that people paid 60$? To enjoy or waste of time in frustration son?
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I've enjoyed every moment I have played BF3 and BF4. So there. Too bad you haven't.

Maybe checkers is for you.
  • tokrot
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I just played bf1 beta last night. Holy cow! The tanks are OP in the rush mode. Basically tank was unstoppable with so many gunners !!. Either fix it or EA won't get my money on bf1!!! Tanks in bf4 are not even close as OP as in bf1! :/