Horses

Comments

• Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    One way to include horses (for historical purposes) is to vanish them upon 0 live - and not having a death animation.

i want animation. just not to much gore, well it should be possible to add some gore level = realism
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2016
    who cares if AI (horses) die in a video game
    i mean, it's okay to shoot other people in battlefield, right? o:)
  • VectorRoll
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am more worried about Horse Thieves than my horse being shot in battle. But I am not a member of PETA so. :#

I do think that if a player on our team steals our horse that the Friendly Fire option, if there is one, should be turned off for said player so we can shoot them. :)
  • forthecandy
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Horses were primary targets as they were more valuable than soldier (they were used to transport everything)
  • DannyTanner17
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    If the horses are able to carry two people and an idiot blueberry jumps on your horse, can you "park" your horse over fire to burn the blueberry off?
  • Explicits_Sister
    246 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    mmarkweII wrote: »
    Welcome back sister.

Thx mark xD
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If someone shoots my horse I will chase them to the ends of the map to ensure they are brought to justice.
  • TheButtCarcass
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2016
    I don't want to shoot horses either. BTW, I have a brilliantly useful forum function to reveal to you guys: it's the Lordmang hider: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/profile/ignore

Just put Lordmang4 into the blank and hit enter. It's brill, m8!
  • redzuluzulu0096
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    In Current Year offended is the new black!
  • Rojo_the_Rooster
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Your horse will be pink probably anyway, so yeah just stay in the barn k?
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You know there will be people with horse sniping montages lol
  • TheButtCarcass
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    nooooOOOOOOoOOoOoOooooo!!!!!!
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Isn't this a video game? Not real life for crying out loud! Why aren't people complaining that we are shooting actual A.I people I'm video games? Let me guess because its fun to shoot people right? Let me guess, horses are innocent don't shoot them, but human aren't innocent right?... This argument is odd. .

End of rant..
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Isn't this a video game? Not real life for crying out loud! Why aren't people complaining that we are shooting actual A.I people I'm video games? Let me guess because its fun to shoot people right? Let me guess, horses are innocent don't shoot them, but human aren't innocent right?... This argument is odd. .

End of rant..

exactly my thought right here ^
  • iSpyRecon
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If our horses get shot I hope there is a way to revive them or I'll never bring my horse out of it stable . Thoughts?

Love n respect :-)
  • iSpyRecon
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2016

End of rant..

Because even in a video game, the horse isn't fighting back. Do you expect the horse to pick up an M1 and shoot you or? As a real-world Horseman, I admit that I'm biased and would jump on a grenade for my own horse but as a video game player... I don't see the point in horses being killable. That's a mighty big target. If they can be killed what's the point of using them? Then again, any role they play in the game is speculation at this point but If they are to be killed, they better take high damage in the name of balance.
  • Hessuniemii
    Time to evade the thread :neutral:
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If seabiscuit fails he's getting turning into a pritt stick. All I'm sayin. ;)
  • Explicits_Sister
    246 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Great feed back guys , maybe someone from dice could clear this matter up soon because I'd like to know if I will be using horses in this game or not
  • jackcel477
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    i imagine it will be like a motorcycle but with 1/3 less health
This discussion has been closed.