Cravethegame.proboards.com- 18+ Fun and Friendly casual gaming community :)

miss_wotsit
63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2017
Hey all!

Are you looking for a mature bunch of like-minded gamers who enjoy working as a team, have a laugh in the process and not take it all too seriously?

Want a community that appreciate members have commitments outside of the community/gaming? Whereby gaming is an opportunity we snap up, as and when we can? Whatever time of day?

Then www.cravethegame.proboards.com may just be for you?!

Founded by myself in 2011, CraveTheGame is a community for all ages 18+ who share one common interest, Gaming. Be it relaxing online or unwinding after a hard days work! We are a casual gaming community, that just wants to bring the fun back into gaming.

If you fancy getting a great squad together, then check us out! We are always looking for fellow gaming enthusiasts to join us :) Although we are predominantly based within the U.K, we do have members all over the world and will always try accomodate games nights in a way that everyone can take part, whichever time zone you are in :)

Hope to see you on the Battlefield!

Post edited by miss_wotsit on

Comments

• miss_wotsit
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would love to team up with some fellow Battlefield players, so feel free to check us out and join us on the battlefield! :)
  • miss_wotsit
    We are hosting a Battlefield night next weekend, want to jump in with us? Then sign up over www.cravethegame.net its quick to join the community :)
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Message me: lii hunt3r iil
  • miss_wotsit
    Have added you :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Had some great games with some of the guys from here, want to team up with us? Pop along and check out our community :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Battlefield games night this Saturday for Xbox one if anyone cares to join us?
  • miss_wotsit
    A great lobby with our games night this evening, want to join or take part in the next one? Come check us out on the community!
  • miss_wotsit
    Roll up roll up, we are on most evenings for bf1, so jump in with us
  • steveblk
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    InkedIrishDude I would be up for that gets bored playing solo
  • miss_wotsit
    I have added you :) everyone welcome
  • miss_wotsit
    Fancy joining us on the Battlefield? Head on over to www.cravethegame.net :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Hey folks!

We are hosting a BF1 games night this coming Monday, so if you want to join us feel free to check us out over at www.cravethegame.proboards.com or add me on xbl: Miss Wotsit

Just be sure to let me know that you have added me from here :)

I hope to have you join us!

Wotsit
  • miss_wotsit
    edited July 2017
    Hey BF1 games night is here!

If you want to join us feel free to check us out over at www.cravethegame.proboards.com or add me on xbl: Miss Wotsit

There are a fair few of us on later so would be good to have you join us! :)

Wotsit
  • Rudy454513
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey love idea! JimmyShakker the name, ask yourself is today Jimmy Shakker day? From movie Tandom Gary Sinese. Add if you want can. On a lot with 3-4 others. Trying to add as good squads rock, 5 Scouts Monte Grappa stink
  • miss_wotsit
    Rudy454513 wrote: »
    Hey love idea! JimmyShakker the name, ask yourself is today Jimmy Shakker day? From movie Tandom Gary Sinese. Add if you want can. On a lot with 3-4 others. Trying to add as good squads rock, 5 Scouts Monte Grappa stink

Hey! will add you now :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Hey folks!

Come join us for some BF1 get togethers :)
  • miss_wotsit
    Still enjoy playing bf1 even though BfV is out, so if you’d like to team up, please do check us out!