This Week in Battlefield V

Can't create squad bug

Px-Progdogg
442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
For some reason every time I join a friend (which is buggy as hell to start with) and he is already in a full squad, I can't join any others. I can't even create a new squad. I just have to go solo until someone leaves the squad I tried joining on and then it automatically joins me to that squad.

Does anyone else get this problem and absolutely hate it? I would prefer to be able to join another squad at least in the interim.

Comments

• TerrenceSk1ll
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yes, it starts to happen with us when we try to join each other on a server, and former tried to form a party via origins which doesnt work. we think the engine thinks us in one squad since we somehow are in party. when the full squad gets an empty space you will be added to the squad no matter what.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For some reason every time I join a friend (which is buggy as hell to start with) and he is already in a full squad, I can't join any others. I can't even create a new squad. I just have to go solo until someone leaves the squad I tried joining on and then it automatically joins me to that squad.

Does anyone else get this problem and absolutely hate it? I would prefer to be able to join another squad at least in the interim.

Yes it's an annoying bug.

Next time tell your mate already in game to create a new squad and you'll be automatically put in that one.