This Week in Battlefield V

PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• Lorisk96
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello, I'm Lorisk96. I have been introduced to this platoon and server by Crown76. Appreciate the good games.
  • GUNNY1966
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WELCOME, We greatly appreciate your joining our servers as well as the TeamSpeak3. You'll find this is the "BEST" place to play BF4. If you have any Q & A PLEASE feel free to ask. You'll find we do things here MUCH DIFFERENTLY than other servers you've played in. THANKS AGAIN!
  • Raif71
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seconding the above comment...
    It was nice to have you here.. Crown is a great player with a lot of respect.... hope to see you around
  • Raif71
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Yo GUNNY!! good to see you back "cracking the whip!!!"!! lol [color]
    Missed those Pilot skills ! Welcome Home!
  • GUNNY1966
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm back but still on the remodel phase on the house!
  • Raif71
    edited July 2018
    Hopefully there will be some understanding that European play and North American play is decidedly different.
    The fun we have in our servers, helping guys play and get the most out of the game truly enhances the game for everyone. If they take that opportunity away by allowing the hacks to dictate, then there is no "game" just putting money in a bottomless pit with no hope of return.
    I will not be buying BATTLEFIELD V unless I can play in servers that are regulated effectively like ours are. Too many times I have bought into these games only to find they are essentially unplayable within a couple weeks due to all the hacks. Sorry, I really do not have money to throw away. I have been gaming for over 20 years. It is fast losing it's appeal in the Battlefield series. God help me I may have to learn Candy Crush or COD!