Weekly Debrief

PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• Art3sian
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well said guys. EA, please do not remove the controls that protect the game today.
  • devor003
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    FIRST OFF.. let me start with a list of things to familiarize yourself with ME!

1. I am a member of the United States Navy, I have been serving since 2010.
    2. I am from Alabama and I am mechanically and electrically inclined. Strange, scary, and wildly outside the realm of expectations.
    2. I love Battlefield 4. I have been playing since BF2 (minuse BF3). I love the game. BF1 is not so bad either! Its beautiful.
    3. This is THE-BEST-COMMUNITY I have ever had the pleasure to game with, and almost literally serve with as far as involvement, as little as I have had.
    4. I love DICE and the content they put out, same as far as EA (minus sports games; not a sportser.. just a runner)

What I have to say is this: I love this game, I love the community and I absolutely agree 110% with GUNNY1966 about the developements of BFV.

It has been brought to my attention that BFV will not have the traditional anti-cheat software integrated or 3rd partied to it as we are accustomed to. I believe this is an error in judgement, design, and implementation (unless there is an underlying software that mitigates the need for 3rd party software). That being said I would greatly appreciate you and your people to re-consider post-poning the release of BFV.. only to safeguard the players on the servers from hackers, cheaters, and no good finks that use cheating software developed by unscrupulous entities that would rather see communities die than foster companionship and brother/sisterhood.

As a UNITED STATES SAILOR, we operate with the utmost integrity to ensure fair-play to all who currently and has served in our ranks. I would expect the same from an American company that is making a game based off of the Armed Services.

This game makes me feel more American everytime I play it. I love it. Don't take that same feeling away from me or my friends in sP8z.
    Post edited by devor003 on
  • GUNNY1966
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All the above comments are exactly correct! It's disheartening that our voices are NOT being heard! I'm still working on all the contacts I have in a attempt to inform them WE MATTER! I'll keep you all posted!
  • Raif71
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thx Gunny!!!
  • GUNNY1966
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still working on the EA / DICE comments!
  • GUNNY1966
    NEXT Saturday 8 / 25 / 18 @ 10:00am CST we will have a meeting in regard to BFV & our future server rentals & expectations, BE THERE to make your voice heard!
  • Raif71
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking forward to the meeting Gunny!!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited August 2018
    Well I've been extremely busy adding the BF3 server to our list of servers. So as it stands here are all our servers listed:

K&C - 10 Slot - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/9edce86f-2640-472f-93da-b81364ea8a7b/Killem-Chillem/
    K&C # 1 - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/56910ea9-561e-4ea1-ae83-af4972e3a153/KILLEM-CHILLEM-1-12-Slot/
    K&C # 2 - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/f07eb2cf-feae-4a1a-9ff7-181afe39568a/KILLEM-CHILLEM-2-60Hz-READ-THE-RULES-VIEW-FULL-SERVER/
    K&C # 3 - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/a0cd12a8-950d-46ef-ac03-bad80018fe86/KILLEM-CHILLEM-3-60Hz-READ-THE-RULES-VIEW-FULL-SERVER/
    * * * * * N E W * * * * *
    BATTLEFIELD3 -->
    K&C # 4 - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/pc/1b045f52-291a-42c6-ae84-b9a2878ce0af/KILLEM-CHILLEM-4-BF3/

We now have a total of 5 servers each of which offer different things for the masses to do! I hope you all enjoy our community & the members associated. BE SURE to join the TeamSpeak3 so we can all have a great time & share in our experience.
  • Highjacker88
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hard to believe the powers to be are making this so hard, keep it simple f STUPID.
  • Civilwaryank
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you!
  • switch243
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey there Im interested in playing your servers. I have downloaded Teamspeak3 and am ready to play. I've been playing battlefield series since BF1942 including desert combat! I have played every version except BF1943, the first Bad Company and BF1. I still occasionally try and play BF2 but there are not many servers left. I look forward to playing with you guys I really like team play!
  • GUNNY1966
    Okay did you connect to our TeamSpeak3 yet? There is usually a admin on that can assist you in assigning permissions. I'm currently upgrading my pc water pump & some new 1080's so I'll for sure be on when I get it all in thru the mail. I'll be around.
  • switch243
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I was on but there was no one else on. Ill try again
  • GUNNY1966
    Welcome Switch, it's great having you on board! If you have any questions feel free to ask us, we're improving day by day so be patient with us!
  • Raif71
    edited September 2018
    Having these servers is really awesome!! The BF3 is really cool, seeing maps and modes I have never seen before! Way cool!

Welcome Switch!! nice to have you in here!!
    Post edited by Raif71 on
  • oNVo
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I have been enjoying playing through the "old" BF3 maps with everyone... it's like it's all new again! Thanks for getting this setup!
    -nv-
  • D3athD3aler2
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF3 was one of my favorites, but when BF4 came out, I jumped on it.
  • Civilwaryank
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loving the new BF3 server! Its hard to believe how far bf4 came until you compare it with bf3. Still great maps on BF4 and BF3, loving the chance to go revisit BF3 and kick some butt! Formal warning: Watch your tags! I got very few left in this group to hunt haha.
  • Crown7ven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Love the new BF3 server! Also having the three BF4 servers with multiple game style options is awesome! Looking forward to more nights of fun games with a mature and monitored server group.
  • Lojack223
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I will not purchase any additional titles by EA/Battlefield series. BF1 was a bust as far as I am concerned and BF4 is the best title released out of all the series I have played. Until EA can get a hold on hacks I will not purchasing another game title . GUNNY1966 has