PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• Lojack223
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am with GUNNY on not purchasing any additional EA/Battlefield titles until they start caring about the honest gamers that have to put up with all these cheaters. BFV will be another BF1 disappointment. EA needs to get their act together.
  • GUNNY1966
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NOTICE: KILLEM & CHILLEM [sP8z] Will have a BATTLEFIELDV server once the release has taken place! If you have participated in the ALPHA or BETA please POST YOUR COMMENTS into the correct forum section so your VOICE has been heard. There are several items of which will need to be addressed by the community in regard to the ENTIRE game so be sure to post there & add your link to the PLATOON FEED via BATTLELOG. If you need help in doing this, feel free to contact me & as a REMINDER PLEASE keep your comments professional & game related! Thank You, GUNNY1966
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sweet after playing the beta, although they have some work to do on it, the game should be pretty good. even though they are going backwards in the battlefield the map i played was pretty nice.
  • GUNNY1966
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    There were many things I didn't like about it but there were also aspects I enjoyed. I was fortunate enough to play the BETA past the time it was due to shut down, it was shut off at 7 am CST & by mistake I was still in the server & DICE developers joined in. I was asked why I was still in & I explained I was simply checking out the map & searching for different items. I spoke to them via the in game VOIP which I found was much better than any other I've ever used. They explained various items with me & we played the game till 10am CST in which civilwaryank & the others I had been playing with had left to check their stats & couldn't get back in. I learned MANY things of which I will share with you guys & I'm compiling a list so I don't forget them between now & the next BETA. I asked if there was going to be another BETA release & they didn't say yes but they assumed there would be a teaser of which is a pretty good indication that there will be. Now it seems to me that some are asking WHY did they go backward & it has occured to me that there have been so many complaints about cheaters & hackers & I explained to them that we set our servers up for U.S. & Canadians only & we screen those players as they join our TeamSpeak3. They informed me that it wasn't against the TOS because we rent the server & that is providing a service to our members. I also asked about the server rental issues but not much was said it that aspect. Anyway I learned alotta stuff & there are settings of which VASTLY effect individual gameplay. The vehicles still need alotta tweaking & there is a WHALE I found in the water off shore near the damaged Battleship, I don't know the purpose in that but I do know you can also stand / lay down on a plate & survive. Anyways I was able to take a few screenshots but there are NO players visible, now figure that out. Well here are the pictures & I 'll look forward to discussing the game!

BFV%20Entry%20screen_zpsldssm6tj.jpg

BFV%20SETTINGS%201_zpsxa2oblrh.jpg

CONTROLLER%20LAYOUT_zpskkinvsmi.jpg

Narvik_zpsiufyqzwj.jpg

Untitled_zpsbuxzmnpn.jpg

DC3%20Coming%20in%20Narvik_zpszjremxkt.jpg

BFV%20AA%20SCREEN%20SHOT_zpslqwv5x0f.jpg

BFV%20Looking%20at%20DC3s%20coming%20in_zpstaklfehr.jpg

BFV%20screenshots_zpspdc4jfst.jpg

CONTROLLER%20LAYOUT_zpskkinvsmi.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy these, I wished I had screenshot the Whale!

Post edited by GUNNY1966 on
  • GUNNY1966
    edited November 2018
    I finally got the pic uploaded, Not bad!
    Post edited by GUNNY1966 on
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sweet shots thanks
  • GUNNY1966
    I figured some would enjoy some ¯\_(ツ)_/¯'s! There are several changes being made to the game & we can discuss them in our weekly rundown meeting! I think many are going to be excited as to some really awesome changes!
  • Jjmes9
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey Gunny, it's James, Chauffer's son. I'd like to join :D
  • GUNNY1966
    DONE DEAL DUDE! :-)
  • Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Super cool pix!!
  • GUNNY1966
    Jjmes9 wrote: »
    Hey Gunny, it's James, Chauffer's son. I'd like to join :D

Well get on TeamSpeak3 & we'll hook you up!
  • Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    James , glad to have you here!!
  • MEDIVACS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I wanna Join !
  • Raif71
    Medivacs, we are glad to have you here... just keep playin, get to know everybody....
  • OCulien
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really glad I found this server & platoon! TOTALLY AWESOME! :-)
  • Raif71
    WE are glad to have you!
  • oNVo
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey Gunny can you hit me up when you have time, I know your a busy man.
    Thanks!
  • oNVo
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2018
    It looks like my time has come to pass at Killem & Chillem. I am glad to have been able to play with all of those @ Gunny's Buddies. I enjoyed the comradery. It was always nice to wind down after a long day and frag those I grown to know.
    I want apologize to those whom I may have offended through my game-play. It has never been my intention to empty a server.
    Again, I am sorry…gg
  • nynyaj2
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    How do I join your clan
  • nynyaj2
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Looking for a clan opening