Weekly BF

PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• GUNNY1966
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nynyaj2 wrote: »
    Looking for a clan opening

The first thing you need to understand is GUNNY'S BUDDIES & KILLEM & CHILLEM are one in the same. Read the following post & be fully aware of what we are looking for in our community. Be sure to read the first page in this post & I attached the TeamSpeak3 [GUIDE] below. Hope to see ya soon! :-)

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/132991/teamspeak3-installation-connection-guide-gaming-at-its-best-why#latest
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NV i will miss you buddy. better show up from time to time so i can shoot you some more.......
  • oNVo
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Sorry man I am afraid that is no longer possible due to being banned. I would like to be able to hang with everyone via T.S. if that is possible from time to time, up to the Admins and those I may have offended @ Killem & Chillem. I have no ill will or hard feelings amongst anyone. I accept the decision made. I am pretty easy going...
  • frenchiematt
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello guys, Matt here a.k.a frenchiematt from Canada. Joined TS3 over the week-end, did not have much time to play due to work but I am looking forward to play some BF4 with you. I have a question in regards to rule #6. What is flaming? Sorry for my ignorance.
  • GUNNY1966
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Flaming is when one either via the chat or the TeamSpeak3 makes unnecessary or rude comments that insight anger or starts a argument. We strive to keep it clean & free of trashy unwanted comments. We can explain this when your in the TeamSpeak3 so if you have any questions feel free to ask! Thanks For joining!

Here is a link to the TeamSpeak3 installation [GUIDE]: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/132991/teamspeak3-installation-connection-guide-gaming-at-its-best-why/p1?new=1
  • GUNNY1966
    edited October 2018
    It's real EASY, read the next post!
  • Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nynyaja you need to come into the servers and get to know the guys...
    we draw members once they get to know us and we get to know you...
    These servers require Teamspeak 3 which makes so much fun!! in the game... not a bunch of kiddies but guys who love to game.
    The servers are Country specific to keep the latency down - U.S. and Canadian ONLY...
  • GUNNY1966
    nynyaj2 wrote: »
    Looking for a clan opening

Follow & read the attached post & it describes how to get connected. Be sure to read it ALL so you understand the information posted! Thank You, GUNNY

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/132991/teamspeak3-installation-connection-guide-gaming-at-its-best-why#latest
  • xxRokaxx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Are you all pc?
  • oNVo
    They are on PC.
  • GUNNY1966
    xxRokaxx wrote: »
    Are you all pc?

Yes, PC & if you read thru the forum you'll find we are also accepting new members!
  • xxRokaxx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    Are you all pc?

Yes, PC & if you read thru the forum you'll find we are also accepting new members!

Yeah, i saw. I applied last night why playing with you all.
  • GUNNY1966
    Yeap, we got it!
  • Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    good to have you here Roka - hope you like it! You will find out how much fun this game really is!!
  • GUNNY1966
    Are you all pc?

Glad to have you aboard!
  • GUNNY1966
    Looks like it's time to have a VERY EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY meeting with all the new members so they're made aware of what they are missing out on & what the game has to offer!
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    just got the email that BFv is ready for pre install....
  • tstetson1
    SOOOOOOOOO what time is the meeting?
    do i get to stab rooster?
  • oNVo
    tstetson1 wrote: »
    SOOOOOOOOO what time is the meeting?
    do i get to stab rooster?

Poke him a few times for me would ya!
    Thanks ;-)