PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• mudtoe64
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    time to play have fun
  • ChickenHawk400
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Good luck to all on the drawing!
    ChickenHawk
  • Art3sian
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been playing a looooong time. K&C has a nice balance going on. They accept all levels of players but won't tolerate people who run the server repeatedly. If you are one of the lucky ones who can consistently run a 10+ KDR, that's not what this server is about. It's about hanging out and having fun.
    The TS requirement is a huge plus. It makes the game a team / group event. Don't complain about it. Just try it. You'll like it!
  • lubester2001
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    congrats fuzzy on your copy of BF5
  • ChickenHawk400
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Congrats Fuzzy! :)
  • lubester2001
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    congrats anger on your copy of BF V
  • GUNNY1966
    675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    CONGRATS TO:
    FuzzyDemons

&

AngerManagement
    Our 2 Winners on the [sP8z] BATTLEFIELDV Deluxe Edition Game Giveaway!

A big shot out to JustPlainWierd for donating 1 game, That alone speaks volumes to our members & the effort we commit so others can enjoy the community. Thank You VERY MUCH! Thank Each & Everyone for participating in the GIVEAWAY, your added attention to the detain add's to our success!
  • Crown7ven
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congratulations!!!
  • Angermania
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want to thank Gunny, Raif and especially Just plain weird! I am thrilled to have won a copy of Battlefield V! This is one hell of an online community. I am pleased to be a part of it!
    Thank you!!
  • Xestacy
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Free is always good. Congrags to my fellow BF4 warriors :D
  • Raif71
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congratulations to the Winners!!!

Angermania and FuzzyDemons!!! Hope you like the game!!!

There WILL be more drawings and fun stuff to come!! Stay tuned !!!
  • mudtoe64
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Angermania and FuzzyDemons!!! Hope you like the game!!!

There WILL be more drawings and fun stuff to come!! Stay tuned !!!
  • Raif71
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    more fun to come!!
  • 1MAYO
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think I finally figured out how to post something, let me know if I did please.
  • GUNNY1966
    675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1MAYO wrote: »
    I think I finally figured out how to post something, let me know if I did please.

Yeap it works! I hope you all had a Wonderful Thanksgiving, WelcomeBack!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited December 2018
    COMMUNITY MEETING in TeamSpeak3 this Saturday morning 12-1-18 @ 10:00am CST

For those whom cannot attend the Saturday am meeting, I have also scheduled a meeting for SUNDAY 12-2-18 @ 11:00 am cst

Post edited by GUNNY1966 on
  • GUNNY1966
    IMPORTANT MEETING THIS SATURDAY @ 10:00am cst.

Your NOT gonna wanna miss out on this one infidels, TRUST ME!!!

There will also be a meeting on Sunday @ 10:00am cst. for those whom can't make it Saturday!

• tstetson1
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    everyone gets to stab commie .........so show up
  • GUNNY1966
    We had 34 members show up Saturday & 18 for the Sunday meeting! The discussion was mentioned regarding the GTX1080 Raffle & other topics along with BFV purchase / Server Rental / In-Game settings. Also the Computer Repair Class was scheduled for 6pm cst. in the COMPUTER REPAIR CHANNEL. That class will be NO MORE than 2 hrs. in length. In the past there have been classes that lasted over 6 hrs & that's just to much of my time & it can get exhausting!