PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks GUNNY - we have all gotten so much out of those classes , my computer sings!! AND, I see such a difference in my game play!!
  • GUNNY1966
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Today we held our "FIRST EVER" sP8z Raffle & the response was AWESOME to say the least! The Raffle consisted of 1- EVGA GTX1080 - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING, 08G-P4-6181-KR, 8GB GDDR5X, ACX 3.0 & LED
    https://www.evga.com/products/specs/gpu.aspx?pn=11dc537a-f8e3-490f-b90c-0bdde2bdb304
    A Head Shot Red Dot - http://www.headshotreddot.com/
    Some Harley-Davidson Poker chips ( EXCLUSIVE )
    A HDMI Cable

So the "WINNERS" are -

O'Cullen - EVGA GTX1080 - DVI cable & 3 Poker Chips

MAYO - HDMI Cable & 3 Poker Chips

DJCelcius - 1 Head Shot Red Dot & 3 Poker Chips

"CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNERS"

It might not seem like much but I myself am 100% satisfied with the overall response & gratitude given by the entire community & it's members like our's whom make Christmas here at sP8z / KILLEM & CHILLEM such a AWESOME Community. Thank You ALL VERY MUCH for participating & make sure you get in on the 2nd raffle.

The next raffle will consist of a EVGA GTX 1080 SC - https://www.evga.com/products/specs/gpu.aspx?pn=7c5a89f9-30f4-414d-937c-1ad7d0966f14

The rules are located in the sP8z GTX1080 Raffle Information channel in our TeamSpeak3. Be sure to review all the rules & associated information. Thank You for Participating & as usual "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"!

TeamSpeak3 Installation Guide
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/132991/teamspeak3-installation-connection-guide-gaming-at-its-best-why/p1

• DjCelcius
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome event! It's great to have an opportunity to win some great prizes. Thanks to all for putting everything together.
  • fishman_41754
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is a good place to play and learn, if you have computer problems just ask there are plenty of people that can help.
  • SYXTEM_FAIXURE
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Fun and helpful group to play with. Only requirement is Teamspeak.
  • Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    that was sooo much fun!!! Looking forward to the next!!
  • HolyGeni
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nice people and always a fun game! Chat can be hilarious, worth the time!
  • Raif71
    Merry Christmas EVERYBODY!!! Looking forward to the next raffle!!!
  • GUNNY1966
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FROM KILLEM & CHILLEM
  • GUNNY1966
    edited December 2018
    [sP8z] - KILLEM & CHILLEM RAFFLE - "SIMPLY BECAUSE KILLEM & CHILLEM RoCkS"

This is our SECOND KILLEM & CHILLEM RAFFLE sponsored & designed by GUNNY1966 / Rafi / Lupey / KG-PO7U
    R A F F L E D E F I N I T I O N

Starting Saturday December 15th @11:45 am cst. I will be accepting funds into the following link ( https://www.paypal.me/sP8zGUNNY )
    (a) $25.00 per ticket, * NO LIMIT * of tickets you can purchase, all funds in excess to cover the cost of the GRAND PRIZE will go towards the NEXT [sP8z] Raffle.
    Once you select & send the amount you have elected, you will be assigned your ticket number or numbers via email with
    a copy of the PayPal link & your specific email within 24 hours.
    * NOTE * NO DUPLICATE NUMBERS WILL BE ASSIGNED- GUARANTEED! *
    (b) The purchase of 3 tickets gets YOU one extra FREE CHANCE at the raffle
    (c) All *RULES* must be followed & there will be NO EXCEPTIONS MADE!
    (d) All information YOU PROVIDE when you make your payment must be 100% correct.
    (e) In the event tickets * DO NOT SELL * the raffle will be EXTENDED to the following Saturday.
    Once the initial cost of the prize has been met the raffle will commence.
    For example if the initial cost hasn't been covered by December 22nd, the raffle will be extended to
    December 29th. If not by then I will extend it to January 5th at 11:45 am (CST) & then January 12th.
    * NOTE * The cut-off time to purchase tickets will always be at 6:30 am (CST) EVERY Saturday * NO EXCEPTIONS*.
    * ALL RULES APPLY NO MATTER THE DATE - ALL TIMES LISTED WILL REMAIN THE SAME *
    * * * * * * * * R E A D * * * * * * * *
    In the event the initial cost is met *IN FULL* I will commence the raffle proceedings as prescribed.
    When the minimum of 25 tickets or the cost of the prize is covered IN FULL, the raffle will commence.
    * NOTE * If you WON the 1st raffle GRAND PRIZE you will NOT be eligible for the second or third raffle,
    HOWEVER you can purchase a ticket as a gift & include the PLAYER SPECIFIC NAME along with the PayPal payment
    PLEASE INFORM ME VIA TeamSpeak3 of your intentions. Any gifting will be kept confidential.

* NOTE * The following application will be used to select the winner SO HAVE YOUR NUMBERS READY IN-HAND at the time of the raffle!
    http://www.convertforfree.com/contest-winner-picker/
    NOTICE: I will make every effort to have this in a LIVE BRODCAST VIA Twitch!
    GO HERE TO VIEW THE RAFFLE VIA TWITCH:
    * * * * * * * * * * THE PRIZE * * * * * * * * * *
    ( 2nd RAFFLE Prize ) EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Of YOUR CHOICE / AVAILABLE
    * * * * * * * * R A F F L E R U L E S * * * * * * * *
    ( 1 ) It would be preferred you'd be in the TeamSpeak3 for the drawing however it is NOT MANDATORY.
    ( 2 ) You must be in GOOD STANDING. DEFINED- Members whom PARTICIPATE in the community & are ACTIVE!
    ( 3 ) It would be PREFERRED if you'd be wearing the [sP8z] tags, BF3- BF4-BF5 but it is NOT mandatory.
    ( 4 ) Tickets must be purchased no less than 2 hours prior to the drawing.
    ( 5 ) See (a) in the Raffle Definition above.
    ( 6 ) See (c) in the Raffle Definition above.
    ( 7 ) See (d) in the Raffle Definition above.
    ( 8 ) See (e) in the Raffle Definition above.
    ( 9 ) In the event I were to become incapacitated, My wife is aware & will contact Raif & KG7POU-GINO- to make sure
    the event takes place as planned & prizes are sent out in accordance to the rules listed.
    ( 10 ) All shipping & cost associated will be paid BY THE WINNER. If advanced shipping is desired that cost will also
    be the responsibility of the WINNER & notification must be communicated immediately following the winner notification.
    * NOTE *
    If your NOT present at the time of the raffle & you desire advanced shipping you must clearly state that within 2 hours after the
    raffle drawing - SEE ( 13 ) Below.
    ( 11 ) ( IF REQUIRED by the WINNER / your preference ) I will test the card/cards prior to sending it to the winner/winners
    unless otherwise stated to ensure the product is as stated In Good Working Condition.
    Winners should receive their card within 10 days of drawing. *NOTE: I will make every effort to mail the prize out immediately
    after the winner has been announced.
    R E A D

> * * * * * DELIVERY SIGNATURE WILL BE REQUIRED ON ALL SHIPMENTS * * * * *
    ( 12 ) Neither [sP8z] nor myself is responsible for damages while in shipping however insurance will be ( ! REQUIRED ! ) & purchased
    for the shipping ( NO EXCEPTIONS ).
    ( 13 ) If NEXT DAY or advanced shipping is requested, the WINNER is ( ! responsible / REQUIRED ! ) for that cost.
    ( 14 ) Payments are to be sent to: https://www.paypal.me/sP8zGUNNY ( MANDATORY )
    ( 15 ) The following Information is ( *REQUIRED* ) in order to be eligible:

PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
    *REQUIRED* - USE THE FRIENDS & FAMILY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT / GIFT!!!
    This into your PayPal comments when purchasing a ticket
    FULL NAME:
    Origin ID:
    ( 16 ) In the event you are NOT satisfied with the event & how it was handled, you can voice your opinion in TeamSpeak3 directly with
    GUNNY1966 in a PRIVATE CHANNEL. Failure to do so will result in you specifically being BANNED from further raffles & events.
    I have made EVERY EFFORT to keep this FAIR & HONEST & if your not satisfied or have suggestions I will listen but, DO NOT RANT
    or make rude comments with other members.

We strive to keep this Community & all the events FAIR & HONEST towards ALL members & will remain in doing EXACTLY that.
    [sP8z] / GUNNIES BUDDIES / KILLEM & CHILLEM are all the same, it's OUR MEMBERS whom make the difference!

RECOGNITION: The following members are noted for assisting & helping set this up to provide
    each mamber with the integrity & respect deserved & delivered!
    GUNNY1966 - Raffle / Prize Selection / Purchasing / KILLEM & CHILLEM FaceBook / Server Side Management
    Raif - Raffle / Prize Selection / Server Side Managment / ProCon Support
    KG7POU-GINO - Raffle / Twitch / Prize Selection / KILLEM & CHILLEM FaceBook / Server Moderation
    Lupey - ProCon Support / Server Management

GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES GUNNY1966

PayPal Link: https://www.paypal.me/sP8zGUNNY
    [sP8z] Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SP8Zbf4/?tn-str=*F
    Post edited by GUNNY1966 on
  • Raif71
    this is AWESOME!!
  • GUNNY1966
    * * * * * RAFFLE NOTICE * * * * *
    Saturday 12/29/18 @ 10:45 am cst
    ONE LuCkY SuMbItCh is going to get a GTX1080 of their choice!
    Be sure to be in the TeamSpeak3 & watch us on Twitch!

GO HERE TO VIEW THE RAFFLE VIA TWITCH:

GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES!
  • Raif71
    very cool!!
  • Crown7ven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump.
  • Col_Corbis
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome thanks
  • fishman_41754
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A great place to play and learn you won't find a better place to play.
  • RoyalDragoon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Always a great compliment of skilled players, knowledgeable computer gurus, and just plain great people. Always TeamSpeak 3 for a better all around experience. See you down range soldier!
  • spiiff
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Having run communities in the past in from BF2142-BF3 I have retired and went back to enjoy gaming. Gunny was one of my former members and decided to start this community and has done an awesome job and keeping people honest and not taking any BS on the drama front here. Thank You!
  • GUNNY1966
    Thank You Gentlemen! We are striving to make our community better & each of you are a added asset in making this all possible!]/color]
  • serviceman13
    this is a great bunch of guys.great gamers.