This Week in Battlefield V

PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    servers running all the time, active admins, good vote maps and map on request!
  • JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wanna play. Come on in the water's fine.
  • GUNNY1966
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 4
    C O N G R A D U L A T I O N S
    fishman_41754 - He *WON * both the EVGA GTX1080 & a copy of BATTLEFILEDV DELUXE EDITION
    Events like this is what separates us from the other communities!

GTX1080_zpsktpiqv6u.jpg
    The Joke is EVEN A _ _ _ _ Eating Dog Has A Very LuCkY Day!

Post edited by GUNNY1966 on
  • JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congratulations Fishman on winning BF5 and the NVIDIA 1080 in the Raffle. Hope I get lucky next time. Wouldn't that be JustPlainWierd...
  • GUNNY1966
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Yea, he's one LuCkY sUmBeAcH!
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congrast!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Crown7ven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield V must fix the issue of cheaters in game, or this game will be worse than BF1. So frustrated with the game I likely will uninstall it. Will sleep on it.
  • GUNNY1966
    edited December 2018
    FUTURE ITEMS TO RAFFLE ARE AS FOLLOWS!
    I currently have the following items * IN STOCK *
    X 1 - EVGA GTX 1080 valued at $549.99
    X 2 - EVGA GTX 1080SC Valued at $549.99
    X 2 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1200P2 - PLATINUM, Valued at $279.99
    I haven't yet received 1 - EVGA GTX1080 and 1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1200P2 - PLATINUM
    All the items listed above will be a FUTURE RAFFLE PRIZE for KILLEM & CHILLEM MEMBERS so be sure to follow us on FaceBook / Twitch & in the TeamSpeak3!
    AS USUAL
    "KILLEM & CHILLEM RoCkS"

" H A P P Y N E W Y E A R S "
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
  • GUNNY1966
    edited January 4
    FUTURE ITEMS TO RAFFLE ARE AS FOLLOWS!
    I currently have the following items * IN STOCK *
    X 1 - EVGA GTX 1080 valued at $549.99
    X 2 - EVGA GTX 1080SC Valued at $549.99
    X 2 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1200P2 - PLATINUM, Valued at $279.99
    I haven't yet received 1 - EVGA GTX1080 and 1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1200P2 - PLATINUM
    All the items listed above will be a FUTURE RAFFLE PRIZE for KILLEM & CHILLEM MEMBERS so be sure to follow us on FaceBook / Twitch & in the TeamSpeak3!
    AS USUAL
    "KILLEM & CHILLEM RoCkS"

" H A P P Y N E W Y E A R S "
  • Twoby
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey Gunny. When you get a minute, could we talk?
  • GUNNY1966
    edited January 2
    Crown7ven wrote: »
    Battlefield V must fix the issue of cheaters in game, or this game will be worse than BF1. So frustrated with the game I likely will uninstall it. Will sleep on it.

Don't be so hasty to give up as sooner or later we will have our own server & hopefully things will improve so we can get in some really decent gameplay! There are so many players out there whom wanna play to have fun vs. those whom just wanna go into a server & farm kills. I've been saying this for over the past 4 years. When the folks whom love to farm kills get banned / removed from the communities then they realize they themselves screwed up a REALLY GOOD THING, what happens next is they come back begging to have their bans / removal's appealed! I've seen this so many times & even tho the effort was made to inform them they didn't / wouldn't listen. Now let me ask you a question? Had you have NOT joined our community, where would you be right now & what about all the friends you've made? Would you be willing to take the chance & go elsewhere? The game developers are just now starting to learn that without GOOD HONEST PEOPLE they are nothing & along with that GOOD HONEST COMMUNITIES are disappearing! WHY? Simple - it's like trends & trends are because someone THINKS they have a better idea, kinda like the guy's whom farm kills! If you have a GOOD THING - Stick With It, sooner or later it will get better & right along with that you will have made even more friends & as for the farmers they'll be pounding dirt in servers with NO FRIENDS! You'll be JUST FINE as we still have FRIENDS & sometimes that's all it takes! I have GOOD games & I have BAD GAMES but at least I know Crown7ven's got my back!
  • tstetson1
    so many showing up , also makes for great gaming
  • GUNNY1966
    edited January 4
    KILLEM & CHILLEM - RoCkS
    Untitled_zps0ud0ph1i.jpg
  • GUNNY1966
    edited January 7
    KILLEM & CHILLEM # 3 Raffle is underway! The Prize for the # 3 Raffle is -

71c0Kal5H-L._SX425_%201_zpszt5abpqx.jpg
    SPECS - https://www.evga.com/products/specs/gpu.aspx?pn=aff9bc7b-67cc-499b-8ae7-ff8c4f94c105
    OR

08G-P4-6581-KR_LG_1_zpsnr8y6rmw.png
    SPECS - https://www.evga.com/products/specs/gpu.aspx?pn=ab7b6447-6329-4361-8ab7-4ad62ea6a2af

YEA THAT'S RIGHT! The WINNER gets to pick the card of his or her choice!

The 2nd Place WINNER gets one * FREE COPY * of BATTLEFIELDV NOTE: This will be OPEN TO ALL Probationary members & those members in GOOD STANDING! You MUST BE PRESENT in TeamSpeak3 in order to have your name drawn for the game!

SOME OF THE UPCOMING FUTURE RAFFLES -

1200P2_prod_shot_zpsbthww56q.png

Just another reason why I've ALWAYS said
    KILLEM & CHILLEM - RoCkS

" GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES "
  • OCulien
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Greatfull to be a part of this community!
  • Col_Corbis
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I truly enjoy this community. All are a great group of people and gamers. I also would like to give congrats to the winner of 1080ti raffle.
  • GUNNY1966
    edited January 6
    WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER - AgentBristone47

GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME IN TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!

• GUNNY1966
    edited January 8
    TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY 1/12/19 AT 12:00 NOON CST.

We will be hosting a LA DICE CAMO EVENT

Below are some examples of the DICE LA Camo being used in the Zavod311 Night Operations Map! In daytime maps it makes your specific solider to be dark & less likely seen by those enemies using the FLIR scope. As shown below there are some that have the camo equipped & others have the basic camo!

DICELACAMO5_zpslzygmhxl.jpg

DLACAMO3_zpstbickpkm.jpg

1802032.jpgDLACAMO_zpscpt1iyyq.jpg

DICELACAMO6_zps2qcgku4z.jpg

DICELACAMO7_zpswmq0ubyh.jpg

The Rules to participate in this event are simple: You MUST be in TeamSpeak3 & you MUST follow all the ADMIN COMMANDS ( NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE )! It isn't simple to do this & if your screwing it up for others you will receive a 3 day temp ban NO EXCEPTIONS!
    NO HORSE PLAY - P E R I O D

GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME US TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Raif71
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking forward to the DICE LA CAMO EVENT SATURDAY!!!
  • Raif71
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome Agent Bristow!!