PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• GUNNY1966
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    < < < < < RAFFLE # 4 DEFINITION > > > > >
    + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

* * * * PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN FULL * * * *

Starting Sunday January 20th @ 12:00 am cst. I will be accepting funds into the following link ( www.paypal.me/sP8zGUNNY ) PURCHASE MUST BE MADE AS A GIFT & INCLUDE YOUR IN-GAME PLAYER NAME!
    (a) $25.00 per ticket, * NO LIMIT * of tickets you can purchase, all funds in excess to cover the cost of the GRAND PRIZE will go towards the NEXT [sP8z] Raffle. Once you select "FRIENDS & FAMILY" payment method & send the amount you have elected, you will be assigned your ticket number or numbers via email with a copy of the PayPal link & your specific email within 24 hours. PROVIDE YOUR SPECIFIC IN-GAME PLAYER NAME in the payment!
    * GIFTS * to other members are to be SHOWN AS GIFTS in your PayPal payment along with their SPECIFIC IN-GAME PLAYER NAME
    * * * NOTE* NO DUPLICATE NUMBERS WILL BE ASSIGNED- GUARANTEED! * * *
    (b) The purchase of 3 tickets gets YOU one extra FREE CHANCE at the raffle.
    (c) All * RULES * must be followed ---- > NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
    (d) All information YOU PROVIDE when you make your payment must be 100% correct.
    (e) In the event tickets * DO NOT SELL * the raffle will be EXTENDED to the following Sunday. Once the initial cost of the prize has been met the raffle will commence. For example: If the initial cost hasn't been covered by Jan. 27th, the raffle will be extended to February 3rd. If not by then I will extend it to February 10th & or to the following Sunday until the cost of all prizes has been met in full. The Raffle time will be at 11:45 cst.
    * NOTE * The cut-off time to purchase tickets will ALWAYS be @ 9:45am (CST) EVERY Sunday, the ONLY EXCEPTION is in the event we need less than 5 tickets to initiate the raffle.
    * ALL RULES APPLY NO MATTER THE DATE - ALL TIMES LISTED WILL REMAIN THE SAME *
    * * * R E A D * * *
    In the event the initial cost is met *IN FULL* I will commence the raffle proceedings as prescribed.
    When the minimum of 50 tickets or the cost of the prizes has been covered IN FULL, the raffle will commence.
    * NOTE * If you WON the 3rd raffle GRAND PRIZE you will NOT be eligible for the 4th raffle GRAND PRIZE. * GIFT CHANCES * from the previous raffle ONLY allows you to win the 2nd or 3rd prize. If you already have BATTLEFIELDV it would be preferred you donate it back into the raffle for another member to win.
    You can purchase a ticket as a * GIFT CHANCE * PLEASE include the PLAYER SPECIFIC NAME along with the PayPal payment PLEASE INFORM ME VIA TeamSpeak3 of your intentions. Any gifting will be kept confidential & meet the guidelines as described above.
    * NOTE *
    The following application will be used to select the winner SO HAVE YOUR NUMBERS READY IN-HAND at the time of the raffle, those are sent to you via email!
    https://commentpicker.com/random-name-picker.php
    NOTICE: I will make every effort to have this in a LIVE BROADCAST VIA Twitch!
    GO HERE TO VIEW THE RAFFLE VIA TWITCH: https://www.twitch.tv/sp8z_gunny1966
    * * * THE PRIZES * * *
    ( 4th RAFFLE Prizes )
    ( 1 ) EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 of available choices
    71c0Kal5H-L._SX425_%201_zpszt5abpqx.jpg
    OR
    08G-P4-6581-KR_LG_1_zpsnr8y6rmw.png
    ( 2 ) EVGA SUPERNOVA P2 1200 watt Power Supply
    1200P2_prod_shot_zpsbthww56q.png
    ( 3 ) One copy of BATTLEFILEDV DELUXE EDITION
    BFV_zpsb6jzonya.jpg
    * * * R A F F L E R U L E S * * *

( 1 ) It is preferred you'd be in the TeamSpeak3 for the drawing however it is NOT MANDATORY.
    ( 2 ) You must be in GOOD STANDING / ACTIVE & NOT in PROBATIONARY STATUS! ( green check mark next to your name in TeamSpeak3 )
    ( 3 ) It would be PREFERRED if you'd be wearing the [sP8z] tags, BF3- BF4-BF5 but it is NOT mandatory.
    ( 4 ) Tickets must be purchased no less than 2 hours prior to the drawing as described above.
    ( 5 ) See (a), (c), (d), (e) in the Raffle Definition above.
    * * * YOU MUST POST IN THE FORUM PLATOON LINK, and the TeamSpeak3 [GUIDE] Link below to be eligible for this raffle * * *

PLATOON RECRUITMENT LINK -
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/5329/sp8z-gunnys-buddies-u-s-canadian-players-only-no-pro-players-please/p1?new=1
    TeamSpeak3 INSTALLATION GUIDE -
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/132991/teamspeak3-installation-connection-guide-gaming-at-its-best-why/p1

( 6 ) In the event I were to become incapacitated, My wife is aware & will contact Raif & KG7POU-GINO- to make sure the event takes place as planned & prizes are sent out in accordance to all the rules listed.
    ( 7 ) All shipping & cost associated will be paid BY THE WINNER. If NEXT DAY shipping is desire, the cost will be the responsibility of the WINNER & notification must be communicated immediately following the winner notification.
    * NOTE *
    If you're NOT present at the time of the raffle & you desire NEXT DAY shipping you must clearly state that within 2 hours after the raffle drawing - SEE (10) Below.
    ( 8 ) ( IF REQUIRED by the WINNER/your preference ) I will test the card/cards prior to sending it to the winner(s) unless otherwise stated to ensure the product is as stated In Good Working Condition. Winners should receive their card within 10 days of drawing.
    *NOTE: I will make every effort to ship the prizes out immediately after the winner has been announced.
    R E A D -->* * DELIVERY SIGNATURE WILL BE REQUIRED ON ALL SHIPMENTS * *
    ( 9 ) Neither [sP8z] nor myself is responsible for damages while in shipping however insurance will be ( ! REQUIRED ! ) & purchased for the shipping ( NO EXCEPTIONS ).
    ( 10 ) If NEXT DAY shipping is requested, the WINNER is ( ! responsible / REQUIRED ! ) to pay for that cost.
    ( 11 ) Payments are to be sent to:
    paypal.me/sP8zGUNNY ( MANDATORY )
    * REQUIRED * - USE THE FRIENDS & FAMILY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT as a GIFT

( 12 ) The following Information is ( *REQUIRED* ) in order to be eligible as well as the rules listed above:
    PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
    Within PayPal comments when purchasing a ticket
    FULL NAME:
    Origin ID:
    ( 13 ) In the event you are NOT satisfied with the event & how it was handled, you can voice your opinion in TeamSpeak3 directly with GUNNY1966 in a PRIVATE CHANNEL. Failure to do so will result in you specifically being BANNED from further raffles & events. I have made EVERY EFFORT to keep this FAIR & HONEST & if you are not satisfied or have suggestions I will listen, DO NOT RANT or make rude comments with other members.
    We strive to keep this Community & all events FAIR & HONEST towards ALL members & will continue doing EXACTLY that.
    ( 14 ) Failure to follow all the RULES will result in your being removed from ALL PRESENT & FUTURE RAFFLES - NO EXCEPTIONS!
    [sP8z] / GUNNIES BUDDIES / KILLEM & CHILLEM are all the same, it's OUR MEMBERS whom make the difference!
    RECOGNITION: The following members are noted for assisting & helping set this up to provide each member with the integrity & respect deserved & delivered!
    GUNNY1966 - Raffle / Prize Selection / Purchasing / KILLEM & CHILLEM FaceBook / Server Side Management
    Raif - Raffle / Prize Selection / Server Side Management / ProCon Support
    KG7POU-GINO - Raffle / Twitch / Prize Selection / KILLEM & CHILLEM FaceBook / Server Moderation
    Lupey - ProCon Support / Server Management

PayPal Link: www.paypal.me/sP8zGUNNY
    [sP8z] Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SP8Zbf4/?tn-str=*F
    Untitled_zps0ud0ph1i.jpg
    " KILLEM & CHILLEM "
    " RoCkS "

"GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!

• Raif71
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    These raffles have been so great!! I was gifted tickets as well, didn't win, this time, but such a considerate bunch of guys... helping many with thier stuff, all jumping in to the raffles, man! I am sooo thankful to be in this group!!
    Congratulations JUST PLAIN WIERD!! I am sooo glad you won this one!!
    You are one of the most giving guys we have!! You are so greatly loved! and , you needed that card!! So glad you are a part of us!!
  • Raif71
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WOW!!! this next raffle will be AWESOME!!!!!
  • tstetson1
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    if they ever unlock bf5 servers we will rock the world with all the Sp8z players
  • GUNNY1966
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    tstetson1 wrote: »
    if they ever unlock bf5 servers we will rock the world with all the Sp8z players
    T R U E T H A T!
    GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • GUNNY1966
    I've already been asked if this is all for one single winner & the answer is POSSIBLY! If a person has purchased more than one chance this means they have MULTIPLE chances to win or possibly win all 3 prizes! Below is the manner of which the prizes will be drawn:

( 1 ) Prize Number 1 - EVGA GTX1080 or the EVGA GTX1080sc ( WINNERS CHOICE ) of one of the 2 cards.
    This Prize will be the LAST number drawn once the raffle has commenced.

( 2 ) Prize Number 2 - EVGA SUPERNOVA P2 1200 Watt Power Supply
    This Prize will be the SECOND number drawn once the raffle has commenced.

( 3 ) Prize Number 3 - DELUXE EDITION OF BATTLEFIELDV
    This will be the FIRST number drawn once the raffle has commenced.

QUESTIONS
    So a proposed question is: Can one single person win all 3 prizes? The answer is YES!
    So if I win a prize can I donate a item I do not need to another member of my choice? The answer is YES or you can ask for it to be drawn again IMMEDIATELY!
    So if I do donate the item does that mean I have used my number & it cannot use it again? YES, once a number has been drawn that number will be removed from the list so as to be fair towards all others.
    So how many tickets can I purchase? You can purchase as many tickets as you want. In the event the raffle meets the cap, the purchase will be moved forward to the # 5 raffle.
    So what items will be in the # 5 and # 6 Raffle? Same as the items available in the # 4 Raffle.
    So will there be future Raffles? YES & the items will vary depending on what the community decides via our weekly / monthly meetings.

If there are further questions, feel free to ask!
    " K I L L E M & C H I L L E M "
    R o C k S
    GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • OCulien
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just entered the latest raffle, good luck to all!!
  • Raif71
    edited January 26
    GUNNY,
    if I win all three... I'm keeping the card,
    Stetson can have the power supply (ever ready bunny!) and Chauff can have the game....
  • GUNNY1966
    edited January 27
    Raif71 wrote: »
    GUNNY,
    if I win all three... I'm keeping the card,
    Stetson can have the power supply (ever ready bunny!) and Chauff can have the game....

I NEVER would have guessed that you of all people would have made such a comment!

GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • fishman_41754
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Eagerly awaiting the next raffle. Fishman you can't enter this one you lucky bas....

So who's the lucky bas.... now?
  • Bushbaby71
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good luck to everyone in today’s raffle drawing. Unfortunately, I have to work this weekend so I won’t be present during the drawings, however, I’ll catch up on the battlefield later today.

;)
  • coptrig
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Open up bf5 servers to rent. Great players from all over USA and Canda
  • GUNNY1966
    Bushbaby71 wrote: »
    Good luck to everyone in today’s raffle drawing. Unfortunately, I have to work this weekend so I won’t be present during the drawings, however, I’ll catch up on the battlefield later today.

;)

The Raffle hasn't commenced as of yet! STAY TUNED!
    coptrig wrote: »
    Open up bf5 servers to rent. Great players from all over USA and Canda

RSP is something the developers no longer no how to develop! LMFAO
  • Angermania
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am enjoying playing on Killem and Chillem very much! Wonderful group of people!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited January 29
    Thank You Anger, we're getting better all the time with your help of course!
    GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Raif71
    Yes, Anger - you are a wonderful asset!! Glad you are here!
  • GUNNY1966
    Yea, he's one of our best!
  • GUNNY1966
    There will be a COMPUTER CLASS tonight at 6pm cst. on how to make a user.cfg file & HOW TO EMPTY your ORIGIN CACHE!
    GUNNY1966
    PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Mike5711a
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love this server. You can get on for a quick match or all day fun. Since playing on this server, I have not need or want to play anywhere else. Love this place
  • RIP_Danager
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey, im new to the community! Nice to meet you all!