PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ComptonD wrote: »
    I have gotten back into gaming with this group, awesome group!

Thank You Compton! We appreciate your hooking up with us & we look forward to many more games with ya!
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • GUNNY1966
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is a simple WARNING message to those of you whom think Discord is so wonderful! We have recently had 2 members whom are NO LONGER around simply because they got HACKED! One of them has explained he was taken for $2,400 & the other has had major security issues & without going into details he has had to change credit card numbers / passwords ect. ect. all due to Discord. Free isn't always a good thing & most are not even aware of the risk. Both were in Discord servers with SO-CALLED friends. CHOOSE but CHOOSE WISELY as some may seem to think everyone is honest! The reason this doesn't happen in TeamSpeak3 is because of the security levels I have set with our TeamSpeak3 & every person who joins get's screened & there are other things we do that protects YOU & our members alike. below are some links to those of you whom use Discord & I strongly advise you heed the warning, we each work to hard for our money to simply give it away to some punk who wants everything for free! Review the links below & you'll see what is factual!

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=yPh-XPyQDoLUtQWE-puADQ&q=How+to+hack+a+person+thru+Discord&btnK=Google+Search&oq=How+to+hack+a+person+thru+Discord&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30.1640.24452..25144...13.0..0.234.4284.29j15j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..35i39j0j0i131j0i10j33i22i29i30j33i160.OPLvYGi5utY
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for posting those links again GUNNY, yea, I'm so tired of ignorance that leads to serious ramifications... sorry about those guys .. hopefully now people will listen and be more careful!!
    You could not Pay me to install that on my rig!! not any more!!!
  • ZAGR0M
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just want to say how awesome it is to be in a community where they help others to upgrade their computers for gaming. getting ready to purchase tickets for raffle.
  • mrbeefkake
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 17
    Gaming computer for sale, make offer Coolmaster Asrock58 intel i7 950 250gig solid state,sli gtx 460 mrbeefkake
    Post edited by mrbeefkake on
  • Buck
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So do you have a squad that we can join?
  • Buck
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to join SP8Z Gunny
  • Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BUCK - we definately will be looking into you joining the community!! It's nice to have you here!!
  • JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I know I've said this before and I'm going to say it again. We have a great gaming community who are supportive, caring and sharing. In the past I have gifted and have been gifted software and hardware. Again I was gifted with a hardware item and I am grateful to the person gifting it.
  • GUNNY1966
    Yes Wierd we have nothing but great members & that includes you as well as everyone else!
  • SavoJr
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 3
    I am so elated that I stumbled upon this Server.

My Story:
    I finally got back into the Battlefield Arena as I Spawned with BF2 which was my "Cherry Pop" to such a great game as we all know. I was fortunate enough to get into a great clan [MMB] Mad Monkey Brigade, I’m very proud to have been with them and still have connections with some of the members. We battled, Ball Busted and laughed for many hours, which I see in this Fine Group of Battle Ready Troops. ;) My days of Battlefield continued to 2142, BF3 and now BF4, whichI am getting back into the gaming world. I am only days old into the servers of 'KILLEM AND CHILLEM' and played with some, with hopes of all in the future.

One day, I was fortunate to have played in the day time with "Chauffeurman" (I'm pretty sure) and I didn't have Team Speak but he asked if I did and for me to get it and he proudly promoted these servers by saying "We have fun in here". He wasn’t lying. Later that night I hoped back on and found the same server and started battling again and "Gunny" said the same about TS3, I typed I didn't and he sent me a link in Origin and to Friend him. Gunny, showed me the ropes and took me through, step by step to set up TS3 and all the correct settings. It was a warm welcome and to see how effortless it was for Gunny and I am much appreciated. Then "Raif" came in and was helping me too. I had a storage and setup issue with my rig and she gave Great advice which I followed and now I have a pretty fast rig with all the extras maps through Premium. I found out about Raffles they have with great choices and there are Computer classes which can help all with their Rigs. I am very impressed of all the extras that KILLEM AND CHILLEM offer with clean servers.

So I was all hooked up and played with some names so far, and I'm still learning their voices but it reminded me of my [MMB] days of old with more enmities. There is So much Fun to be had.

I want to Thank You Chauffeurman, Gunny and Raif for the Warm Welcoming Party to these servers, the Guidance, the set ups and to be part of many who have fun in our digital playgrounds.

I look forward to learning, laughing and having more fun with you all.

Much Respect,
    SavoJr

Post edited by SavoJr on
  • Raif71
    Thanks Savo! We are enjoying having you hear as well!! Looking forward to many more days of fun!

thank Chaufferman - your usual "enthusiasm" is always appreciated!!

GUNNY ... well nothing has changed.. You AND Piggy still wear your underwear backwards... I thought the class taught you how to change them as well... just sayin...
  • SavoJr
    edited April 6
    Gunny We Miss You and Are With You.  Stay Awesome and Strong Brother.

• SavoJr
    Hang in There Gunny. We Miss You and are Thinking Of  You. Stay Strong Brother.
  • Raif71
    Too funny!!! but He wears white with speckles!!

• Raif71
    Welcome BUCK, COMBAT BUTTERS,The Inmate,the beefkake  to KILLEM & CHILLEM!! You guys have all successfully completed Probation!! WOO HOO!! Feel free to dawn the sP8z tags!! Glad to have you here!!
  • Buck
    Thanks All. Glad to be here

• OCulien
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @GUNNY1966 ; Been thru some ruff crap in the past 10 yrs.  Lost some dear ppl along the way.  One that past knew about my life and use to call me something I think also applies to you.  You sir are an armor plated mutha f___r.  Very few men could stay strong under such, you are one of them.  Stay strong bro, you inspire me for sure.
  • Prince8485
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello everyone!
    I had played on this server briefly last year before taking a break from playing BF4, and had came back to the server because of the people and pure enjoyment.  I really like the friendliness and well mannered ribbing in voice chat.
    If possible, would it be possible to join the sP8z platoon?
    If you need any further information from me, please let me know.
    Thank you.  :)
  • SavoJr
    edited April 8
    Gunny Getting back to the Spades be like.... https://media.giphy.com/media/dVTnzQa3xUlKo/giphy.gif