PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• SavoJr
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 9
    I just wanted to say, I am So Happy to be Vetted with such a Fun, Genuinely Nice, No Cheating Server and Great Ball Busting Group Of Troops. We have Loads of Laughs and are a Mature Group That enjoys a Great Game Together.
    🇺🇸👍🏼😁👍🏼🇺🇸
    Post edited by SavoJr on
  • JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Getting closer to having the raffle happen. Just need a few more tickets. Remember the raffle is a 3 part raffle with an EVGA 1080 Video Card, a 1200 watt EVGA power supple and a game. Tickets are $25.00 for one or $75.00 for 4.
  • USA_Backlash
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey there ladies and gents. I just wanted to reach out and see if I could talk with an admin regarding my recent ban from your servers. I was playing a game with a smaller group and the teams were stacked against us. My KD was high and was playing fairly aggressively, but I told everyone several times to let me know if they were not having fun and wanted me to take it down a few notches. Everyone said that they were fine with it and I said that I would tone it back if anyone new came into the server. They all agreed and we continued to have a great game. Toward the end of the round I was kicked from the server by one of the admin (who's name escapes me at the moment). He said that my stats were flagged by the server and that I would need to talk with one of the senior admins about getting unbanned from server #3. He said that I would only be banned from #3 and was welcome to play on the other servers until I was able to chat with the other admin. I decided to take the hint and said I understand and would try and talk with Raif(who vetted me) another time. I popped back in to ts several times over the next few hours to see if anyone was on that I could explain to and then got a notification that I was banned from not only #3, but all servers as well as ts. I love your guys' server and enjoy playing with each of you and am fully aware that I may play too aggressive at times and am very conscious of trying to play at the skill level of the team I am playing against.  I respectfully request that I be unbanned from TS so that I can explain the situation to whomever I need to. I hope to continue to be allowed to play with each of you and enjoy your server together. 

Respectfully, 

USA_Backlash
  • TheInmate001
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi.  I would like to reach out to the admins myself due to my own banning from all servers.  I was in today's meeting but muted on mic and speakers because I went afk for a moment, and when I pressed to unmute myself at about 11:33 or so EST, I was hit with a ban-hammer.  I wasn't warned of anything I was potentially doing to cause this I don't think, but I would like to talk none the less as I and others don't have a clue as to why this happened.  The ban on ts3 does state "stats flagged by server../ not a good fit / sorry.."  So I don't know if it's because of some high stats I've had lately, or something else?  No one I've talked to from the clan atm has a clue, as they were all ok with me and even seemed to be having fun with me on.  I would at least like to be unbanned from TS3 so I can talk this out and find out why I was banned, and potentially in getting a reversal of this ban.  I would hope to continue to be able to play with the clan as I know I was having fun for the most part and would love to continue being able to have fun and enjoy the servers together.  Perhaps even learn a thing or two along the way.
  • Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    USA_Backlash - your request is being reviewed  a follow-up post will appear once the process has been completed.
  • Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TheInmate001 -your request is being reviewed. A follow-up post will appear once the process has been completed.
  • SavoJr
    Hello [sP8z], I am off of Probation Now and Thank You again, and I am asking to request to allowed to be in Our Platoon.  

That is all.

SavoJr
  • Raif71
    Works for me!! Welcome!!  GUNNY - VOTE YES
  • lubester2001
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    good morning everyone haven't been on in awhile my internet really sucks i miss playing with you all...
    once i hit state side and real internet connection you know i will be on to kick some butt.... realistically get my butt WHIPPED !!!! lol :D
  • Raif71
    lubester - you are missed as well, we will be here with bells on, guns loaded when you get "into town"... who knows maybe "real" internet will come to your neighborhood soon...
  • Raif71
    to USA_Backlash and TheInmate001:

Both of you were discussed at the admin counsel meeting again this morning -

By unanimous vote the bans will stand.
    These bans apply ONLY to our servers - not any other, happy gaming elsewhere.
  • TheInmate001
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can you PM/DM me (or FB DM) and let me know the reason(s) at least?  I don't even know why this happened.  Thank you for the fun we did have at least.
  • GUNNY1966
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    [color=orange][b]I will speak with the other admins in our weekend admin meeting. There are several reasons for bans & I'm not sure what the reason may be but usually it's due to running away with the server or a PB ban. I'll look into it asap![/color][/b]

[center][color=red][b]~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~[/color][/b][/center]  
    [center][color=green][b][i]"GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"[/color][/b][/i][/center]
    [center][color=green][b][i]GUNNY1966[/color][/b][/i][/center]

[center][color=green][b]PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada[/color][/b][/center]
    [center][color=green][b]JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3[/color][/b][/center]
    [center][color=green][b]LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM[/color][/b][/center]
    [center][color=green][b]ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144[/color][/b][/center]
    [center][color=green][b]TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:[/color][/b][/center] 
    [center][color=green][b]OR[/color][/b][/center]
    [center][color=green][b][i]If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 [u]"YOUR MISSING OUT"[/u][/color][/b][/i][/center]
    [center][color=red][b]NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE![/color][/b][/center]
  • Raif71
    Hey GUNNY... we have a BIG problem...   EA is killing the Battlelog.... we are still working on a work around but even in the EA Forums they just say  they "are aware", and are "working on it". KILLEM & CHILLEM presses on!! We have our servers Rockin N Rollin!!
  • Raif71
    Prince8485 ... always looking for good guys in the Platoon - keep playin on the servers, and that will happen!!
  • Raif71
    Apparently there is a Fix for the Origin issue - here is a copy of a post giving instructions :smile

• JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Savo, I've been enjoying playing with and against you in BF4.  I agree that there are a lot of people with K&C who are very knowledgeable and willing to help with computer problems. Gunny has been a great help as have several others, too many to name. Teamspeak adds a lot to the game as we can talk, joke and get  help which is so much better than texting. 

The raffles are fairly new and Gunny's still working out the bugs but I can say as the winner of one of the EVGA Video Cards it's something I've never seen another gaming group do. BTW, the ticket that won the card for me was actually one that another member anonymously gifted to me and I was told that he wasn't the only person who did so for that drawing.  

The raffle is not the only way that people have been gifted. Many people have gifted and many received various items from software to hardware. Some may be used items but if it helps getting another's computer back working it's appreciated. I've been fortunate enough to be able to gift a few times and recently I was gifted a brand new APC, power backup,  unit.

Chaufferman is a great guy even though he calls me an A--hole sometimes and I'm glad he was there to encourage you to join us. You'll find there are a lot of good people here. We don't let just anyone join in and I find that to be a plus. 

So even though it took me a while to welcome you I do and look forward to playing the game with you.

BTW if you hear some fussing at Dingleberry in TS that's me. Describes how I play or at least do sometimes. Just a little bit shi--y.
  • SavoJr
    edited May 8
    Wierd, that truly makes me feel Great and Welcomed my New Brother. You’re Fun also to Kill and Battle with and I do look forward to a Plethora of Battles Together. Chaufferman is So Fun and I do thank him as I did verbally too. What an Awesome Community we have. Raif keeps us safe and Gunny Rockin the show with the structure here is truly amazing. I’m so elated. I did hear many times how others help others with their rigs and that is just a cool and helpful way to keep us all Battling together at a good rate.

Stay Cool Brother and See ya on the Maps.
    [sP8z] SavoJr
    🇺🇸👍🏼😁👍🏼🇺🇸
    Post edited by SavoJr on
  • GUNNY1966
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 8
    There are many topics of which needs to be addressed in this weeks admin meeting. I've been away quite a bit recently due to so many different issues I have to address, no choice! I will NOT be present on Saturday evening due to I have a obligation to meet however I will be present on Sunday. As for those of you whom are not aware we will soon be addressing several changes that will be mention & voted on in the Saturday morning community meeting. For those of you whom are new to our community I want to say THANK YOU for joining up with us & PLEASE read the expectations so you are aware of what we stand for. There are things of which can destroy a community same as there are things that will promote & having your vote is the correct way to have your voice heard. Other gaming communities do NOT offer nor do they respect your opinion, NOT HERE! If there is something that you don't like EXPRESS your view in the round table held at the ending of every meeting! If you fail to voice or opinion how are you promoting the community as a whole?

~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966

PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE: 
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 [u]"YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Bushbaby71
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi Gunny
    I have been playing for a few years with Killem & Chillem and have always followed the rules and had or at times made it fun and competitive for all. I don’t cheat and certainly don’t need to cheat while having fun.
    We had recently installed our Amazon Fire TV app and I followed someone on YouTube explaining how to jailbreak it.
    This also meant downloading and installing an app called IPVanish, preventing any malicious malware or hackers to track our Internet address.
    After installing it and watching movies the night before, I had forgotten to disconnect the app and when I attempted to join in on Battlefield 4 the following day, I was kicked from server with notice of you’ve been banned from server without any further explanation.
    It was only after numerous other attempts to join Battlefield 5 that I was informed that my connection to their servers was also lost due to the IPVarnish app in background that was still running.

It was not intentional to play on the server with the app in the background as we had been speaking about using such apps previously. It is only used to protect when streaming movies online from untrusted sources on Amazon Fire TV 3rd party applications.

Any chance to reverse this ban?