PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• GUNNY1966
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tired of getting owned by the Pro's yet?
  • GUNNY1966
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We are the ONLY server which offers YOU the ability to request MAP / MODE / TICKET COUNT ect. ect. THAT'S WHY WE USE TeamSpeak3 & we have over 593 members currently whom play at any given time!
  • Pink_cant_Aim
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey All,

Looking for a team to play with that still plays BF4 regularly.

Details.
    - East Coast (NA)
    - Mic
    - Experienced
    - Play nightly, for the most part everyday.

Let me know!
  • GUNNY1966
    Hey All,

Looking for a team to play with that still plays BF4 regularly.

Details.
    - East Coast (NA)
    - Mic
    - Experienced
    - Play nightly, for the most part everyday.

Let me know!

I added you as a friend & some play all hours of the days nights & several on Saturday & Sundays. I'm on most every morning between 6:45 CST till noon however there are others whom play through out the day! Make sure you've read the first page of the post & join the TeamSpeak3 :-)

See Me Later
  • GUNNY1966
    edited March 2017
    U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.
  • GUNNY1966
    Don't think we'll catch you cheating? Try again!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited April 2017
    Still gaining members daily! Good servers are easy to find, it's the dam good ones that make the difference!
  • GUNNY1966
    We turn BROKENFIELD into a dam BATTLEFIELD in our servers!
  • willhir20
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    yup............

Post edited by willhir20 on
  • GUNNY1966
    First of all I would like to thank you for your reply however your ban was not only instated from myself but others as well. A vote was taken from various other members & each were to the agreement that you gave no support to the servers nor did you abide by the server rules. In order to remove or lift the ban it would take a majority vote & honestly I don't see that happening however if you ask I will inform all the other members. I was more willing to remove your ban until you decided to be rather rude however I am a forgive & forget person whom doesn't hold things against others but others may view this affair as they see fit. I'll ask for the vote to be made but I make no promises!
  • GUNNY1966
    A vote was taken 5/13/17 with 6 of the admins & 14 members in the server & the vote was majority "NO" & this decision was based on your actions!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited May 2017
    Please be sure to read the entire post from page one, some can't seem to understand the rules!
  • oNVo
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey Gunny thanks for the info. Sorry it's been awhile since I checked this thread. Some reason I didn't get a notification. I have no problem with changing my play style. If you could maybe give me advice on what you would like me to use as far as weapons are concerned (pistol/ bow/knife?) I would have no problem in abiding. I like the map rotation and enjoy playing with the members. Many are far better than myself as you can tell. If I could hit you guys up on TS and go over it feel free to shoot me a response. Hope to hear something in return!
    Again thanks for the reply!

-nv-
    FairPlay
    BF4DB
  • GUNNY1966
    oNVo, I will post up a vote for your ban removal & get back with you a.s.a.p.! Keep in mind this rarely ever happens & a ban removal isn't unheard of. Because you never seemed to be a rude or disrespectful person I will vote YES on your ban removal. I'll try to get it done today but I make no promises as it takes 10 persons to complete the ban removal request! Thank You for replying & your respect!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited May 2017
  • oNVo
    Thanks for replying back and I figured out the notification problem I was having.
    I appreciate the willingness to offer an open forum for a revote.
    I never intend for my play style to be detrimental to a server, so I hope to be able to communicate and work it out.
  • willhir20
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    rite..
    Post edited by willhir20 on
  • oNVo
    Hey Gunny any updates?
  • Hequaqua
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2017
    Kicks/Bans/No Reason

It's sad when you kick players that are just simply better, or more competitive....Oh well. No loss on my end. Later "Ladies"....lmao :)
    Post edited by Hequaqua on
  • GreenPeace96
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    HI, i am Looking for a team to play with that still plays BF4 regularly.
    Detailes:
    - Europe(RU)
    - Mic
    - Experienced
    - 20 years old