PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• GUNNY1966
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry Solider our servers are for U.S. & Canadian players only!
  • GUNNY1966
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hequaqua wrote: »
    Kicks/Bans/No Reason

It's sad when you kick players that are just simply better, or more competitive....Oh well. No loss on my end. Later "Ladies"....lmao :)

U.S. & Canadian Players ONLY!
    READ page #1 of this posting!
  • GUNNY1966
    READ PAGE #1 of this posting before you make rude unwanted comments!
  • GUNNY1966
    Yes we are New Player Friendly!

• oNVo
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2017
    I take it the vote was denied Gunny?
  • GUNNY1966
    Forgive me oNVo I've been working so much OT I actually had forgotten. We are having a meeting this weekend & I will add your name to the list! Sorry!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited September 2017
    oNVo wrote: »
    I take it the vote was denied Gunny?

A vote was made by 31 players ( Yes ) ( No ) ( Neutral ) on Sunday 9/3/17

The results were as follows:
    ( Yes ) - 2
    ( No ) - 16
    ( Neutral ) - 13

Nobody wants to play in a server where highly skilled players own them on a regular basis was for the most part the key discussion. I guess you could take this as a compliment to your gameplay, we are in no way on your skill level!

• oNVo
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I was hoping it could be worked out. Thanks for the effort, much appreciated. Sorry to hear it though. No hard feelings...See ya around!
  • R4MZ3T
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey everybody, I am still very alive. My computer took a dump so I took this opportunity to spend way too much time and money rebuilding a new system.
    I am waiting on wires... yes wires to finish my rebuild...
    So I hope to see you all again around Monday-Tuesday.
    -R4MZ3T
    -Seth89
  • GUNNY1966
    R4MZ3T wrote: »
    Hey everybody, I am still very alive. My computer took a dump so I took this opportunity to spend way too much time and money rebuilding a new system.
    I am waiting on wires... yes wires to finish my rebuild...
    So I hope to see you all again around Monday-Tuesday.
    -R4MZ3T
    -Seth89

We wondered if maybe you got picked up by the aliens or something! Put the TeamSpeak3 app on your phone as we do share some hardware & most of us have tons of stuff laying around ya know!
  • GUNNY1966
    First of all I'd like to take a second to inform those of you whom join the server & the TeamSpeak3 only to find out your banned or soon to be banned! I informed you when you joined the server that you will be screened by not only me but the other admins. The time of the screening isn't as important however the frequency is rather random. You are going to be screened no matter who you are, INCLUDING the admins! I also stated that there will be NO PRO PLAYERS allowed in the server. If you think you were banned for being a pro player it could be that you came in & went 64 / 7 in less than 10 min. & that's pretty obvious ( DUH ). If your SPM doesn't co-inside with your KDR & skill level then it's pretty obvious your masking your stats. To claim that your NOT cheating is irrelevant as it doesn't take a rocket scientist much effort to figure this out. Cheating is different from stat-padding however it is considered cheating according to the EA TOS. I informed each of you I DO NOT care how you play your game, if you get yourself banned then that's on YOU not K&C or whomever. What I'm telling you is we are NOT STUPID nor are we going to allow you to sit back & bump your stats in our servers. If you don't like that statement then I suggest you find other servers whom allow your style of gameplay. ENOUGH SAID!!!
  • FallDownGuy12
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey @GUNNY1966 I was banned tonight (September/30/2017) by Raif for being a pro, I have been playing on the server off and on for a good 2-3 months now and I promise you that I am no pro. I was banned not only from the game server but also Teamspeak so I have no way to speak with anyone to rebut the banned statement of "being a pro".

Thank you for reading this (if you do, and I hope to be able to play on your server again)
  • GUNNY1966
    I haven't spoken with the admin whom banned you but I did review all the information. Often players join the server & they improve their game skill to a level that in some cases is vastly above other players so much so that without recognizing it they empty the servers. It's hard to keep servers populated on both matters 1 being over skill & 2 being a noob per say. The goal is to achieve a level gameplay which is level & perspective for all the players. I'll speak with the server admins & a vote will be taken to re-instate you but I won't make any promises. Much like anything in the gaming world we try to keep a level playing field & promote a fun environment & yes we have growing pains same as anyone else but we try. I'll see what can be done & Thank You for your reply!
  • FallDownGuy12
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    I haven't spoken with the admin whom banned you but I did review all the information. Often players join the server & they improve their game skill to a level that in some cases is vastly above other players so much so that without recognizing it they empty the servers. It's hard to keep servers populated on both matters 1 being over skill & 2 being a noob per say. The goal is to achieve a level gameplay which is level & perspective for all the players. I'll speak with the server admins & a vote will be taken to re-instate you but I won't make any promises. Much like anything in the gaming world we try to keep a level playing field & promote a fun environment & yes we have growing pains same as anyone else but we try. I'll see what can be done & Thank You for your reply!

Thanks Gunny this means quite alot :)
  • Raif71
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great Servers, Great guys to Play with!!

Thanks Gunny for all the info above!! Your efforts truly appreciated ...
    (Ok , was that good enough Boss, the check is in the mail , right??) :D ;)
  • Lupeyz
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A place where you can go and have fun. Everyone is checked out while playing, All mature, down to earth guys and gals. No big headed admins (well maybe except for Commie - LUV U COMMIE). Been playing with these guys for awhile now and call these guys MY FRIENDS.
  • GUNNY1966
    Lupeyz wrote: »
    A place where you can go and have fun. Everyone is checked out while playing, All mature, down to earth guys and gals. No big headed admins (well maybe except for Commie - LUV U COMMIE). Been playing with these guys for awhile now and call these guys MY FRIENDS.

LMAO, Except Commie <--- LUV his **** maybe!~
  • GUNNY1966
    edited October 2017
    Doing the same action repeatedly will gain you repetition but will also burn you out thru time! Make yourself diverse in everything you do, your success relies on it!

Here is a LINK to a [GUIDE] to connect to the TeamSpeak3- https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/75866/bf4-pc-u-s-canadian-players-only-no-pro-players#latest
  • GUNNY1966
    Thank You to all those whom have donated to each of the three servers! We are now PAID in Full up to June of 2018, that my Friends is VERY IMPRESSIVE! We have been VERY successful in obtaining new members, I added 5 new members Sunday.

• mousers
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Kick **** and stay alive