Weekly BF

PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• Xestacy
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Another awesome day on BF4. Mouser who?
  • Z-biguns1972
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please feel free to join us on TS 3. Always a blast in here and the competition is awesome. I love to hear people complaining about me killing them!!!
  • Xestacy
    Life is good today.... On KC3
  • Xestacy
    Dice Camo this weekend on our servers.....
  • GUNNY1966
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Xestacy wrote: »
    Dice Camo this weekend on our servers.....

Actually that's not scheduled for December 2nd & possibly the 3rd depending on how many joiners! Make sure to join the TeamSpeak3 for the dates!
  • Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    December 2nd will be Awesome!!! Come Join in the Fun!!
  • Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    We had full servers this past weekend... Where were you??!!

Killem & Chillem #3 Run n gun **** ( U.S and Canadian ONLY)
    Killem & Chillem #2 Conquest maps (vehicles) ( U.S and Canadian ONLY)
    Killem & Chillem #1 International mixed maps

Check us out!!
  • oNVo
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Raif71 wrote: »
    We had full servers this past weekend... Where were you??!!

Killem & Chillem #3 Run n gun **** ( U.S and Canadian ONLY)
    Killem & Chillem #2 Conquest maps (vehicles) ( U.S and Canadian ONLY)
    Killem & Chillem #1 International mixed maps

Check us out!!

I was banned... :s
    If you guys need help with the Dice Camo let me know...
  • GUNNY1966
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    * * * * * NOTICE * * * * *

I will be moving both the KILLEM & CHILLEM #2 & the KILLEM & CHILLEM #3 servers to St. Louis Missouri sometime AFTER January 1st. in a attempt to get better service thru GameServers. The servers are currently 60 Hz & both are 24 slots which will remain the same. I'm not sure when the move will take effect but I will be addressing this issue this morning Saturday November 18th at 8:00 am CST. If you have questions I will try to assist you thur BATTLELOG & the other Admins are being notified right this second. SORRY for the inconvenience but this has been in the works for quite some time. BE AWARE that the TeamSpeak3 will also be moving along with the servers so I'm almost certain the address will be changed. Once I receive all the information I will post it here within the PLATOON WALL.
    THANK YOU, GUNNY
    Post edited by GUNNY1966 on
  • Raif71
    Looking Forward to December 2nd and the Dice Camo event!!!
  • Lupeyz
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kewl.
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dec 2nd for camo and server moves will make it fast and easy
  • R4MZ3T
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Great news about the server move.
    I also opened lots of ports in my router for BF4 to help with service.
  • fishman_41754
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want to kill everybody and commie .
  • GUNNY1966
    Okay Listen up folks, I will not be moving the servers as of right now BUT if the service in Atlanta does NOT improve I will then take action. ANY INFORMATION concerning a move will be communicated via the TeamSpeak3 below the sP8z Spade under description & there would also be a posting made here & on the platoon wall. If you have ANY questions or concerns you can ask a ADMIN in the TeamSpeak3.

OTHER RELATED NEWS

Both the #2 KILLEM & CHILLEM & #3 KILLEM & CHILLEM are NOW 32 player Slot Servers @60Hz! The TeamSpeak3 has been up'ed to 50 Players & I also added some added security to it as well. The Security will be utilized to protect your individual IP information, this will only be controlled by myself as I own the TeamSpeak3. If you have any questions feel free to ask! THANK YOU, GUNNY1966
  • Xestacy
    Awesome...
  • GUNNY1966
    edited November 2017
  • Promise-Storm
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2017
    Disable the Superfetch service (services.msc) "Superfetch" gathers info from you so that the lovely people at Windows can spy on you. It's just one of many Windows services that does not need to running.
  • Promise-Storm
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    This link will show EA outages globally downdetector.com/status/ea/map/
  • Raif71
    awesome post Promise!
    thanks Gunny for the update re: the dice camo and the server non move...