PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• 1MAYO
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2 cents, there you have mine
  • arggme
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Herp Derp I'll try to be there, but that's a long way off to plan for in my book
  • Lal3k3y
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We have a game day!
  • Healllloo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey Gunny howve you been?
  • FOX54P
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    HEY Buds, get in here and have some FUN with some Great People! Don't miss out, We would love to meet you!
  • GUNNY1966
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Healllloo wrote: »
    Hey Gunny howve you been?

BUSY BUSY BUSY! Working TONS of OT at work "BUILDING DREAMS"! :-)
  • GUNNY1966
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We Are GROWING EVERY DAY! We have added 23 NEW MEMBERS in the past week alone!
  • JustPlainWierd
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great group to play with.
  • Lal3k3y
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So. Apparently the first time I tried this it didn't work, so hopefully this goes through and saves this time.

Starting off, I didn't know how to get in contact with the community again so I'm sorry if this an improper place for this post. This post is not to undermine any admins decisions or try to start anything. I simply want to say goodbye and give a subjective side to my situation. I full heartily agree with the decision made regardless of the reasons behind it because I know the admins wouldn't do something like this if it wasn't beneficial to the community.

To begin for those who didn't know, I was banned this past weekend and woke up to a message saying I was banned by admin for proplaying, and the context around the ban I am still unclear over as it could have been for multiple reasons, I have no way to contact admin anymore besides through this. The night before than ban I thought I was playing around the same skill of the top four players in the server at the time, so it was most likely a misunderstanding of my words on admins part, or my continuous breaking of the rules. Both I put the blame fully on myself.

I want to apologize first to Gunny. I know you work both very hard on the server and IRL, and so I'm sorry if my actions caused any additional stress onto you. I do appreciate the work you manage to put into the server in spite of having a full workload elsewhere, and I would like to end our communications better off than me just being banned. I appreciate the community you helped to start and I hope it continues to grow as it deserves. It's really something special.

Next is Raif because I think I said a couple of things the last night that were unintentionally offensive and I hope you know I wouldn't ever try to be that towards you. I know you tried for two weeks to help coach my playing down to an acceptable level, and you tried a lot more than the other admins to keep me in the server (not as a dis to the other admins, I do appreciate the amount of work and bull you constantly put up with day to day). The last night we talked I was having a hard time hearing you because your mic was too low, so if you did say something and I missed it, or if I directly did anything, I'm sorry. That one comment of wanting to play with better players came out harsher than intended and I really hope that wasn't apart of the decision to ban me. I hope my comments and actions don't reflect on my view of you and it was really great being able to get to know you over the past months. I'm sorry I couldn't have more self control and I wish things turned out differently. Thanks again for at least trying to straighten me out. (at the very least if someone see's this can they show raif)

To all the other admins, as stated before I do appreciate your work, and I know it does effect you sometimes with the amount of complaining the servers can lend. Even though I know my actions showed lack of respect, I hope you know I appreciate all the work you do with the things we do and don't see.

I was told at times that some people on the server were starting to complain about me, which I do get, and I only wish that you would have had the opportunity to approach me personally to talk about it. I would have at the least said I was sorry and tried to make sure I didn't make your playing experience with me as annoying.

Now to the general server since I'm bad with names and don't want to leave anyone out. I want to say that I really appreciate the group I've played with over the past couple months. I've suffered with manic depression for a long time, and it was always nice always knowing I could come onto a place and have a good group of people to talk with and have fun outside of all the bull that life seems to throw at me (I have started treatment recently that's working so don't worry about me). Anyway, if I was playing better than the server, it was only due to learning and being taught by you guys either threw constantly being murdered, or someone actually taking the time to teach me to play better inside the server. I came off console only two weeks before joining the server, so everything I've learned/done is really due to you guys helping me develop to a better level. (I'm not trying to say I'm great at the game or anything, because I know I'm not that good, I just wanted to say it wasn't my skill, it was you guys helping me to get there), I wish I was still able to pass the time with you guys because I do miss you already, and I hope you all keep up well.

Maybe I valued my connection with the server group more than others did to me(obviously not enough to get myself banned), but I really did appreciate playing with all of you and I wanted to at the least say something because I know I probably wont have the opportunity to talk with any of you again. I wish you all the best and thanks for the great times you've given me on the server.

Take care,

Yospikydog, Judah
  • R4MZ3T
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not that anyone misses me but I will be back soon, I re-built my computer for the heck of it and will be back online as soon as I finish that.
    see you all soon,
    -RAM-ZET
  • GUNNY1966
    Hurry Back R4MZ3T!
  • GUNNY1966
    * * * * * * * * * * ATTENTION MEMBERS & POTENTIAL MEMBERS * * * * * * * * * *

PLEASE OPEN & READ THE FOLLOWING POST!
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/133580/dice-la-camo-event-hosted-by-killem-chillem#latest
  • GUNNY1966
    Continue to follow along with the event, I plan to keep this Saturday as a ALL DAY EVENT as scheduled!
  • Armorgedd0n
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I like playing with these guys. They take map requests!
  • R4MZ3T
    hows the squad been? hopefully I will to be back soon.
    been busy buying a house and we're having another baby any day now.
  • GUNNY1966
    R4MZ3T wrote: »
    hows the squad been? hopefully I will to be back soon.
    been busy buying a house and we're having another baby any day now.

Well congrats on the new arrival & yes we're still kickin it! :-)
  • KingSixFour
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Guys seriously you suck at running a server. Played all day with admin on my team. Then they switch over and apparently I play "too well" with a 1.6kd and get banned. No talking about it. They just run and hide. LOL #noobs
  • GUNNY1966
    I guess you got banned from the server for your 24/7fairplay stats which was a ban recognized thru the ProCon plugin however if you had appealed the ban in the correct manner I would have taken the time to review it & work thru a solution. So knowing we suck & your so keen on insulting not only the admin tools we use to detect possible cheats but our community overall, I assure you your presence or should I say the lack of will seemingly go unnoticed! Yes I would have resolved it but you seem to know what's best for you so with further ado, enjoy yourself in the abyss of generic boring server search!

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/KingSixFour
  • KingSixFour
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    I guess you got banned from the server for your 24/7fairplay stats which was a ban recognized thru the ProCon plugin however if you had appealed the ban in the correct manner I would have taken the time to review it & work thru a solution. So knowing we suck & your so keen on insulting not only the admin tools we use to detect possible cheats but our community overall, I assure you your presence or should I say the lack of will seemingly go unnoticed! Yes I would have resolved it but you seem to know what's best for you so with further ado, enjoy yourself in the abyss of generic boring server search!

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/KingSixFour

LOL Thats why immediately after getting banned I joined your teamspeak, sat there for 5mins, got banned. Used a VPN rejoined under different name, explained what happened. They said they would discuss it, and got banned again in 5mins lol. Your admins and group has some serious issues dude.
  • R4MZ3T

Hey!
    We had our 2nd child on Monday and we're closing on our house this upcoming Monday, I hope to be back online in about a week after we settle in!
    Can't wait to get back online!