PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• Raif71
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congrats to all of the following players who got their DICE LA CAMO today!!
    Ribby
    Bristow
    Corbis
    Medi
    Mongoos
    Wick
    Ice
    Strike
    O'Cullien
    SYXTEM

thank you to all who helped make this possible!!!:
    Achillos
    Raif
    Zag
    Bristow
    Chauff
    Wierd
    Highjacker
    Ribby
    Strike
    Wick
    Mongoose
    O'Cullien
    DJ
    Corbis
    GUNNY
    Commie
    Medi

Truly a community effort!!
  • AgentBristow47
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their help today in getting the DICE LA CAMO! The participation of those whom already had their camouflage was no small thing...quite a significant sacrifice of time (4+ hours) and effort was necessary and much appreciated!! This kind of camaraderie is the reason why this group of people are the best platoons out there!!
  • GUNNY1966
    655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their help today in getting the DICE LA CAMO! The participation of those whom already had their camouflage was no small thing...quite a significant sacrifice of time (4+ hours) and effort was necessary and much appreciated!! This kind of camaraderie is the reason why this group of people are the best platoons out there!!

Thank You & Thank ALL of you for your COMMUNITY EFFORT to complete yet another "KILLEM & CHILLEM" DICE/LA Camo Event! This as was to be expected NO SMALL EFFORT & took the willingness & friendship of ALL Community members to achieve the goal which might I add was 100% successful! This is yet just one small feet we accomplish TOGETHER! There is no " I " in the word TEAM & as for our Community Members " KILLEM & CHILLEM " RoCkS!
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    ts3server://104.156.254.207?port=9144
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • JustPlainWierd
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gunny told me that one of our members has gifted me 3 additional chances for the raffle coming up. I really appreciate whoever did this. This community has been so supportive of each other and I'm proud to be a part of it. Thank you.
  • tstetson1
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congrats ALL!

and yes thank you all that gifted me chances!

you are my family and i love ya all.
  • GUNNY1966
    655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gunny told me that one of our members has gifted me 3 additional chances for the raffle coming up. I really appreciate whoever did this. This community has been so supportive of each other and I'm proud to be a part of it. Thank you.

It goes without saying too often but we honestly have the "BEST" bunch of friends & family in the entire BATTLEFIELD4 Community! I myself have NEVER been part of a Community where everyone has a voice & that voice is heard in ways most cannot even conceive. I think for the most part we each bring something to the table & our round table is pretty huge in my opinion. The generosity of most every one of our members is very unique! Thank You ALL for making this possible!
    tstetson1 wrote: »
    Congrats ALL!

and yes thank you all that gifted me chances!

you are my family and i love ya all.

Only because we love you sexy - beast like giggle hero!
    GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Raif71
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want to know who installed the springs on his feet and the grin on his face.... always smiling!!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited January 16
    You'd think he's related to the "TELLA-TUBBIES" by the way he giggles sometimes! As for the RAFFLE, we need to sell more tickets to cover the cost of the prizes!
    GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • GUNNY1966
    Once the # 3 Raffle has finished TODAY, we will then commence the # 4 Raffle & I will give some options in the COMMUNITY MEETING via the TeamSpeak3 at 10:00 am. I currently have 2 different options as to the PRIZES I can offer for the # 4 Raffle & felt it was only right to allow the community to decide on what prize they would prefer for the # 4 Raffle. So far to date we have completed 3 Raffles & that includes the Raffle that will take place at 11:45 am CST today. Below is a estimated value of all the prizes & winners thus far & the estimated value!

sp8z RAFFLE # 1
    PRIZE = # 1 - EVGA GTX 1080
    Valued at $549.00
    WINNER - O'cullen

PRIZE = # 2 - Head Shot Red Dot & 3 Harley-Davidson EXC. Poker Chips
    Valued at $145.00 <-- ESTIMATED
    WINNER - DJCelcius

PRIZE = # 3 - HDMI Cable & 2 Harley-Davidson EXC. Poker Chips
    Valued at $100.00 <-- ESTIMATED
    WINNER - MAYO

sp8z RAFFLE # 2
    PRIZE = # 1 - EVGA GTX 1080
    Valued at $549.00
    WINNER - fishman417

PRIZE = # 2 - One free copy of BATTLEFILEDV PREMIUM & 1 Harley-Davidson EXC. Poker Chips
    Valued at $75.00 <-- ESTIMATED
    WINNER - fishman417

TOTAL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES COMBINED prior to the # 3 Raffle
    $1,418.00

With all that being clearly stated we are on track to deliver EXACTLY what I had planned for FUTURE RAFFLES & the PRIZE selection will only get better so that there will be AWESOME PRIZES for future raffles. We still have a total of 5 - EVGA GTX1080 Graphics cards to Raffle & 3 - EVGA 1200P2 SUPERNOVA Power Supplies. We currently average 1 raffle per month & the membership has been AWESOME in that there has been a total of 8 * GIFT CHANCES * purchased by members to go towards the chances of other members! <--- That my dear friends speaks VOLUMES as to the membership we have & how willing each of you are to help other members of the sP8z community. I myself would like to thank EACH & EVERY ONE of you for all the generosity & your simple friendship, you guy's & gal's are TOTALLY A AWESOME GREAT BUNCH OF FOLK's! As we move forward the membership has grown & will continue to grow & the expectation is in that we will all continue to be not only friends but one huge family! Remember to review the < < RAFFLE # 4 DEFINITION > > in the TeamSpeak3 as some of the RULES have & will change till all the bug's have been resolved. Also remember to purchase ALL RAFFLE TICKETS USING THE "FRIENDS & FAMILY" option thru the paypal. If there are any questions REMEMBER to R E A D the DEFINITION so that you are NOT confused nor lost in the expectations. We only have had 3 issues & those were based on members NOT READING the definition & rules. Once Again I THANK EACH & EVERYONE for participating & becoming more engaged in the "KILLEM & CHILLEM" / sP8z Community!
    GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • tstetson1
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    raffle 3 today raffle unlocked and started
  • THeBlitzKrieG
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sounds good.
  • SYXTEM_FAIXURE
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I can't wait to see who wins the raffle today.
  • ZAGR0M
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 20
    Excited about my chance to win a EVGA 1080 Vid Card in our community raffle....weeeeee......
  • xWickenWarlockx
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank You, Come Again
  • JustPlainWierd
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Once again I have been gifted for a raffle. This is without a doubt the most caring and giving community of players I've ever had the privilege to be a part of. Thank you so much to whomever gifted me.
  • Raif71
    This Community never ceases to amaze!!! So proud to be a part of what goes on here, and sooo Thankful!!
  • Art3sian
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been playing with them for quite a while now. They have a good balance of people in there. It's set up for an average player to have fun with the group.

Get your team speak and head in there. So much better being able to speak with your teammates.
  • JustPlainWierd
    OMG! I just recently made a post where someone gifted me a raffle chance for the #4 raffle. We just had the #3 raffle picks and I won the EVGA 1080 Video card by another gifted raffle number. I've already said this and I'm going to say it again, this is without a doubt the most caring and giving community of players I've ever had the privilege to be a part of. Thank you so much to whomever gifted me.
  • GUNNY1966
    OMG! I just recently made a post where someone gifted me a raffle chance for the #4 raffle. We just had the #3 raffle picks and I won the EVGA 1080 Video card by another gifted raffle number. I've already said this and I'm going to say it again, this is without a doubt the most caring and giving community of players I've ever had the privilege to be a part of. Thank you so much to whomever gifted me.

It seems to me as if whenever another member is in need your one to step right up to the plate & help with whatever the need might be! After the raffle was over I want each & every member to understand just how emotional he was & it was a shared emotion as I myself was VERY EXCITED in that he was the winner & he was so excited you could hear it in his voice! I mentioned that EVERYTHING for him is now coming FULL CIRCLE & I can only say it couldn't have happened to one of our FINEST members!
    CONGRATULATIONS TO JustPlainWierd - WINNER of the EVGA GTX1080sc
    & to SYSTEM_FAIXURE - WINNER of the DELUXE EDITION of BATTLEFIELDV
    " KILLEM & CHILLEM RoCkS "

GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • GUNNY1966
    I can't wait to see who wins the raffle today.
    And WHOM was one of the WINNERS?
    " C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S "

GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!