[ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF3 - BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• Raif71
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congrats to all of the following players who got their DICE LA CAMO today!!
    Ribby
    Bristow
    Corbis
    Medi
    Mongoos
    Wick
    Ice
    Strike
    O'Cullien
    SYXTEM

thank you to all who helped make this possible!!!:
    Achillos
    Raif
    Zag
    Bristow
    Chauff
    Wierd
    Highjacker
    Ribby
    Strike
    Wick
    Mongoose
    O'Cullien
    DJ
    Corbis
    GUNNY
    Commie
    Medi

Truly a community effort!!
  • AgentBristow47
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their help today in getting the DICE LA CAMO! The participation of those whom already had their camouflage was no small thing...quite a significant sacrifice of time (4+ hours) and effort was necessary and much appreciated!! This kind of camaraderie is the reason why this group of people are the best platoons out there!!
  • GUNNY1966
    585 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their help today in getting the DICE LA CAMO! The participation of those whom already had their camouflage was no small thing...quite a significant sacrifice of time (4+ hours) and effort was necessary and much appreciated!! This kind of camaraderie is the reason why this group of people are the best platoons out there!!

Thank You & Thank ALL of you for your COMMUNITY EFFORT to complete yet another "KILLEM & CHILLEM" DICE/LA Camo Event! This as was to be expected NO SMALL EFFORT & took the willingness & friendship of ALL Community members to achieve the goal which might I add was 100% successful! This is yet just one small feet we accomplish TOGETHER! There is no " I " in the word TEAM & as for our Community Members " KILLEM & CHILLEM " RoCkS!
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    ts3server://104.156.254.207?port=9144
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • JustPlainWierd
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gunny told me that one of our members has gifted me 3 additional chances for the raffle coming up. I really appreciate whoever did this. This community has been so supportive of each other and I'm proud to be a part of it. Thank you.
  • tstetson1
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congrats ALL!

and yes thank you all that gifted me chances!

you are my family and i love ya all.
  • GUNNY1966
    585 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gunny told me that one of our members has gifted me 3 additional chances for the raffle coming up. I really appreciate whoever did this. This community has been so supportive of each other and I'm proud to be a part of it. Thank you.

It goes without saying too often but we honestly have the "BEST" bunch of friends & family in the entire BATTLEFIELD4 Community! I myself have NEVER been part of a Community where everyone has a voice & that voice is heard in ways most cannot even conceive. I think for the most part we each bring something to the table & our round table is pretty huge in my opinion. The generosity of most every one of our members is very unique! Thank You ALL for making this possible!
    tstetson1 wrote: »
    Congrats ALL!

and yes thank you all that gifted me chances!

you are my family and i love ya all.

Only because we love you sexy - beast like giggle hero!
    GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Raif71
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want to know who installed the springs on his feet and the grin on his face.... always smiling!!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited January 16
    You'd think he's related to the "TELLA-TUBBIES" by the way he giggles sometimes! As for the RAFFLE, we need to sell more tickets to cover the cost of the prizes!
    GUNNY1966
    OR
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!