The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Please Nerf the Autoloading 8 .35 Factory and Marksman

Girl-In-Pigtails
299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I am not sure what was the thought process behind these weapons. I mean they get 5 rounds in the rifle, it takes 3 bullets to kill sub 45 meters and 4 bullets past. Why does it need 5 whole rounds? Then you have given it a top loading reload... Seriously, this is basically a speed reload; the weapon should at minimum be fully dismantled before being able to be reloaded. We are talking about Medics here. These are the guys and gals at the very top of their game; a.k.a. Seal Team 6. Why do they need all of these advantages?

Also, I am very close to recommending a nerf on the Selbstlader 1906 Factory as well... You at least had the forethought to ensure the Medic made it to the max rank (10) before being able to use such a devastating weapon.

-Girl-In-Pigtails

Comments

• BuzzKillington15
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cant tell if serious...
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    Cant tell if serious...

Then you have never used these weapons...
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Troll confirmed, these are the trolls I like. The ones where there so stupid it's pretty much satire.
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    I am just saying, it not only requires you to be faster than your opponent in order to win a fire fight, but you also have to be at minimum of 60% accurate to do so. I wouldn't think Fairfight would hit on anyone with a 60% accuracy....

Of course I am joking. I am trying to get 100 kills with every weapon and these are just stupid to play with. There is no logical reason why any of the stats listed above should be true. Why 5 rounds? Why top loading? With both of those, why 3 hit kill to 45 and 4 hit after? There is no reason these guns exist other than to waste 200 war bonds on at this time. It is very frustrating at the moment.

-Girl-In-Pigtails
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am just saying, it not only requires you to be faster than your opponent in order to win a fire fight, but you also have to be at minimum of 60% accurate to do so. I wouldn't think Fairfight would hit on anyone with a 60% accuracy....

Of course I am joking. I am trying to get 100 kills with every weapon and these are just stupid to play with. There is no logical reason why any of the stats listed above should be true. Why 5 rounds? Why top loading? With both of those, why 3 hit kill to 45 and 4 hit after? There is no reason these guns exist other than to waste 200 war bonds on at this time. It is very frustrating at the moment.

-Girl-In-Pigtails

And to be honest I don't see how they could balance them, do we really want a 2 hit weapon? And to me it's really accurate (except for the horid level 10 rifle) to a point. But like you said 5 rounds, unless the planets align you could get a 2 man but once again why use this over the others? Your just punishing yourself.
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    ChickNFoot wrote: »

-Girl-In-Pigtails

And to be honest I don't see how they could balance them, do we really want a 2 hit weapon? And to me it's really accurate (except for the horid level 10 rifle) to a point. But like you said 5 rounds, unless the planets align you could get a 2 man but once again why use this over the others? Your just punishing yourself.

All they need to do with the autoloading is give it a 10 round magazine; the extended has a 16 round magazine so this is clearly technically feasible. For the 1906, slow the fire rate and make it a 2 hit (though this may not be acceptable as real bullet spread deviation does not happen until about the 3rd shot.)
  • daNkyoUGod
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They are just troll guns that make people question why you're using it. Then they try it & suck.
  • incapslap
    3459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They should be like muskets, and you should have to have a pocket support to make each bullet for you individually.
  • BladeBondage
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think the 8.25 is a very solid CQC weapon. 8.35 in my experience was okay, the gun is definetely powerful if it had more rounds I have no doubt in my mind it'd be quite OP. It's in a weird place I say to just see where the next weapon balance lands us because depending on what DICE do it may improve this weapon or create a new opening for it to fit into.

At the moment it feels really similar to the Selbstlader M1906, 5 round capacity, decent rate of fire and good damage. Both of them suffer though because of that, they're reliant on their ROF to stay viable to the other SLR's but that means they run into their weakness faster.
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    edited November 2016
    Their damage is the same as the Selbstlader 1916 (which has a 26 round magazine). Anyone who claims more rounds would make them OP is full of crap. Seriously, you clearly do not play the game as you have no real clue as to the damage output. Get a service star on all medic weapons then come back and give an opinion. I do not technically have one for every weapon as I have 98 kills per and waiting on a potential double XP weekend for the stars. But I assure you, these two variants are a joke.
  • BladeBondage
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Their damage is the same as the Selbstlader 1916 (which has a 26 round magazine). Anyone who claims more rounds would make them OP is full of crap. Seriously, you clearly do not play the game as you have no real clue as to the damage output. Get a service star on all medic weapons then come back and give an opinion. I do not technically have one for every weapon as I have 98 kills per and waiting on a potential double XP weekend for the stars. But I assure you, these two variants are a joke.

Well then, I clearly do play the game I'm rank 60 and no I don't need an ACE on every weapon just to give you my opinion, trust me it wouldn't be too hard to get an ACE on every medic weapon I do have the time, just I'd rather play something I enjoy running.

Why I say it'll make it OP is simply because the ROF on either the 1906 and 8.35 is better than most other medice weapons. The 1906 is more powerful than the 1916 it only performs worse because it doesn't have the ammo capacity. The same with the 8.35 it has a really good ROF the best out of all the medic weapons so far at 360 which means you can tap fire it as fast a C93, they have to balance the 8.25 to the 8.35 so they had put a disparity between the two so that the 8.35 only has 5 rounds because it's ultimately more superior than the 8.25 in damage drop off.
  • screaming3agle
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can we nerf trees and the side car as well? That's how dumb these posts sound
  • Nietzscheese
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What happened? Did a medic somewhere accidentally get a kill on Argonne forest vs the hordes of Shotgun/SMG/Smoke Grenade Assaults? Quick better nerf the medic!
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    edited November 2016
    5 rounds = 60% accuracy. That is unrealistic numbers.if you even came close to that number, you would be banned by Fairfight. The RoF is irrelevant. It is a super rare occasion in which I would be in a position to simultaneously see the additional RoF, take the spread penalty because of it, and land 60% of my shots. Yea, maybe play with it a bit and see how 60% accuracy to kill actually works in the game, then hope to God someone else is not near because you have to reload.

The 1916 and 1906 are the same; 3 hit kill at all range.
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    Can we nerf trees and the side car as well? That's how dumb these posts sound

I was being ironice in the first post to grab attention to it. The reality is these weapons are trash. Far less than 1% of medics use them, and of those I would bet 99% are just to get the star. Using these is self inflicted punishment.
  • WarIsHellRick
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm starting to see why people want weapon customisation back. You unlock the selbstadler marksman early on. For the benefit of a scope you get unusable hip fire values on a gun that is 4 hit kill at a range where the scope would be worth having. For a very short while I had a sniper medic loadout for open maps, and a trench medic loadout for more close range maps.
    But it's pointless sacrificing close quarters performance on rifles with an effective range under 50 metres. If you're trying to snipe as a medic you're doing it wrong.

Why they give you 3 or 4 variants of the same gun, and only fiddle with soft stats like hip fire accuracy and recoil is bizarre.
  • MozzyFX
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It isn't that OP. It's limited in range unless you fire slower.
  • Sa1ty_Samm
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    incapslap wrote: »
    They should be like muskets, and you should have to have a pocket support to make each bullet for you individually.

LOL...That's what I feel like when I play the Support Class...It's like i'm sitting in the back pouring hot lead into a slug mold and placing the powder in the casing and then pressing the slug into the cartridge.
  • CV-RenegadeNC
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    ChickNFoot wrote: »
    Troll confirmed, these are the trolls I like. The ones where there so stupid it's pretty much satire.

"They're" is a word, you know?
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    edited November 2016
    MozzyFX wrote: »
    It isn't that OP. It's limited in range unless you fire slower.

What are you talking about? No matter how slow you fire it, it will still be 4 hit kill with only 5 in the chamber at 45 meters.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!