Please Nerf the Autoloading 8 .35 Factory and Marksman

2»

Comments

• CV-RenegadeNC
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I am not sure what was the thought process behind these weapons. I mean they get 5 rounds in the rifle, it takes 3 bullets to kill sub 45 meters and 4 bullets past. Why does it need 5 whole rounds? Then you have given it a top loading reload... Seriously, this is basically a speed reload; the weapon should at minimum be fully dismantled before being able to be reloaded. We are talking about Medics here. These are the guys and gals at the very top of their game; a.k.a. Seal Team 6. Why do they need all of these advantages?

Also, I am very close to recommending a nerf on the Selbstlader 1906 Factory as well... You at least had the forethought to ensure the Medic made it to the max rank (10) before being able to use such a devastating weapon.

-Girl-In-Pigtails

Personally I like the Autoloading 8.35 Factory, no joke it's honestly not too bad once you spend some time adjusting to it. It's not the easiest weapon to use by far but in the right hands it can be a pretty good gun. With that said though the Selbstlader 1906 Factory is way too OP. It needs to be nerfed down to only 2 bullets in the internal mag, the range needs to be cut in half, and the gun needs to jam after each shot. How did DICE think this thing was balanced in its current state? It's easily the most overpowered gun in the game and needs to be fixed ASAP.

..............Yes, that Selbstlader 1906 Factory part is satire my friends... Deal with it. B)
  • Mr_Killerlimes
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    For some odd reason the Auto loading 8.35 marksman has been my go to gun.... It's the only one i have service stars on in the medic class, and I have used Selbstlader m1916 but always seem to find my way back to the 8.35. I also run the Sel 1906 factory both guns for me have the most kills and time used. The 8.35 is my current top primary gun with 466 mins of playtime, highest playtime on any other gun is 198mins with the support Benet Mercie. Be happy to see the 8.35 get a bit more range.
  • Ameeba37
    1720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Two possibilities:

1. OP mixes buff and nerf
    2. OP is just dumb
  • HardAimedKid
    10654 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    Most people who have talked about these guns on here complain about how weak they are, I've never seen one person accuse these weapons of being op.. If you want something nerfed ask for the mondragon storm to be nerfed, not weapons that are already weak lmao

**Edit read your post again to make sure I wasn't high and have determined that either you are a massive troll or you yourself are high.
  • Callahan44er
    5053 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MrJerry wrote: »
    For some odd reason the Auto loading 8.35 marksman has been my go to gun.... It's the only one i have service stars on in the medic class, and I have used Selbstlader m1916 but always seem to find my way back to the 8.35. I also run the Sel 1906 factory both guns for me have the most kills and time used. The 8.35 is my current top primary gun with 466 mins of playtime, highest playtime on any other gun is 198mins with the support Benet Mercie. Be happy to see the 8.35 get a bit more range.

the 8 .35 marksman is painful to use imo. i don't like any of the marksman variants,but it's even worse with only 5 shots and at least 3 to kill. the factory and 1906 are okay.
  • vVMr-GoodCatVv
    921 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »
    Two possibilities:

1. OP mixes buff and nerf
    2. OP is just dumb
    Yeh, we're going to have go ahead and ask you to get a sense of humour, that'd be great ;)
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016
    Give them one round that splits in half when fired.
  • Mr_Killerlimes
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MrJerry wrote: »

the 8 .35 marksman is painful to use imo. i don't like any of the marksman variants,but it's even worse with only 5 shots and at least 3 to kill. the factory and 1906 are okay.

For some sick reason It just works best for me i have used all the Selbstlader m1916 variants and I'm just trash with them lol. I tend to run marksman cause its so fun to snipe a sniper with the 8.35 I do also tone the scope down 3.00x i think it stock with 4.00x
  • Snubby44
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agreed. DICE should add scope glint to the weapons. Yes, even the iron sights should have it. Somehow.
  • Evil_Barabbas
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    I am not sure what was the thought process behind these weapons. I mean they get 5 rounds in the rifle, it takes 3 bullets to kill sub 45 meters and 4 bullets past. Why does it need 5 whole rounds? Then you have given it a top loading reload... Seriously, this is basically a speed reload; the weapon should at minimum be fully dismantled before being able to be reloaded. We are talking about Medics here. These are the guys and gals at the very top of their game; a.k.a. Seal Team 6. Why do they need all of these advantages?

Also, I am very close to recommending a nerf on the Selbstlader 1906 Factory as well... You at least had the forethought to ensure the Medic made it to the max rank (10) before being able to use such a devastating weapon.

-Girl-In-Pigtails

Removed.
    Post edited by EAMod_Mike on
  • Aevery720
    328 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    This so got me.... then I laughed. Good troll.
  • NewGIGNRecruit
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    It's a *Skill-based gun you could say, I still need to find the time to use them but I'm certain it's not for everyone.
    *(Reload-based)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=0BCg4F4YDJ0
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ChickNFoot wrote: »
    Troll confirmed, these are the trolls I like. The ones where there so stupid it's pretty much satire.

^^ Promotion
  • decourcy22
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OP, what I really like is the smart opponents who see a medic, jump and while in the air slam the stick on their controller back and forth so they side step in the air.
    Amazingly enough i don't kill them before I run out of ammo.
  • PQ-HumanDelight
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The 8.35 is prob one of the medic weapons for decent players. In mid-range battles it is a beast and u easily can hit 3 shots at least. For sure, u have to play "kill and hide" for reloading issues, but this weapon doesn't need anything.

Pinpoint accurate, enormous ROF, good damage behavior. Love this one and played it for more than 2000 kills. Overall accuracy is 34 %. But it's due to me spraying on snipers with 2.5x scope.
  • TEKNOCODE
    8529 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • purpleflump
    260 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

-Girl-In-Pigtails

How about **** off
  • smys123
    789 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Can we nerf trees and the side car as well? That's how dumb these posts sound

NO! Trees need a buff! They don't kill people like other debris.....yeah, think on that!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9093 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    /Necro.

This discussion has been closed.