Party system fails many times

Jaskaman
647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
This party system is buggy....
Issues I'm having is 1) If I join server thru a party system or a specific player from Origin, if that squad is full, I can't join other squad or make a new squad. Only fix to this is that the person who I joined leaves squad and I can join to his squad.
2) When server is full, sometimes I get an error message: and after that joining to that server is nearly impossible, have to leave party and try to join to a friend separately. These problems are making me to miss more own servers with VIP slots.

Comments

• STELLAMANDUDE
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The ironic part is the squad join actually WORKED in the closed alpha and open beta, yet fails to work in the general release !!
  • AshkaliN
    282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Very frustrating indeed happens to me all the time.The error message you get is ,because even if you are in the main menu , the game still tries to "reserve you a slot" in the server that you tried to connect to first and then you keep trying to reconnect.I bet you didn't know that, because sitting in the main menu there is no indicator that the game is "reserving that slot" therefore you keep trying :)
  • Phisher_0x029a
    326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    all i want to know is how to leave a party how do i get rid of that ****